• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG Cups

do you think we need to show how many wines every guild have in GbG?

• yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Mr.CD

Private
Again, it doesn't. A Guild that is less active than another in GvG can still be placed above that Guild in the ranking.
not likely, the guild rank is mostly GvG little bit Ge and little bit GbG, but most of the points come from GvG. so all the mobile players are out of this ranking.
I'm offering different kind of ranking for GbG

DeletedUser96901

most points comes from GBG. 18k for all guilds with 1000 LP

but that doesn't matter in the top 10
because all get those points

the rest which decides the top places comes from GvG

Agent327

Overlord
not likely, the guild rank is mostly GvG little bit Ge and little bit GbG, but most of the points come from GvG. so all the mobile players are out of this ranking.
I'm offering different kind of ranking for GbG

What Guild would you consider more active. One that holds 30 sectors in Iron Age, or one that holds 2 sectors in All Ages?

Absolutely not needed. We already have better rewards for top spots in GBG and better league points, this brings nothing to the game except pressure on guilds and their leaders to increase the required amount of advances each player must make. So a big - 1

AntiDuck

Corporal
There's no such ways. It's upto leaders how will they attract.
Also how is it fault of INNO of Not having active ones
Where did I say fault? It's rather Inno intention and I don't see _legal_ (in terms of game rules) ways to build, for instance 10 guilds with 50 members in each, who will team up into alliances and finally dominate the continent, which can be really nice and solid game's achievement.
For example, in Guild Battleground I prefer to write to other guilds (strong ones), asking for alliance during the battleground. You know, people are open for communication, open for such offers, and surprisingly, they often say yes
Where is this diplomacy in gameplay?
Can you actually name me any of method (which doesn't break game rules), but allowing to gather at least 20 active players (physical persons) in one guild?
It's a strong requirement for any active guild to connect as many active players of same level as possible - it's maybe the one and the only way to succeed. It's, however, what game tries to hold people from doing using legal methods. I don't like those systems of rules - when you have to cheat to compete.

Last edited:

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
What Guild would you consider more active. One that holds 30 sectors in Iron Age, or one that holds 2 sectors in All Ages?
I'd say 2 sectors in All Ages because there's 1) More competition for Guild Power 2) It's basically a no limits province, so you can have people using SAM and SAAB units against IA, PME and OF units.

legend9182

Major-General
Where did I say fault? It's rather Inno intention and I don't see _legal_ (in terms of game rules) ways to build, for instance 10 guilds with 50 members in each, who will team up into alliances and finally dominate the continent, which can be really nice and solid game's achievement.
For example, in Guild Battleground I prefer to write to other guilds (strong ones), asking for alliance during the battleground. You know, people are open for communication, open for such offers, and surprisingly, they often say yes
Where is this diplomacy in gameplay?
Can you actually name me any of method (which doesn't break game rules), but allowing to gather at least 20 active players (physical persons) in one guild?
It's a strong requirement for any active guild to connect as many active players of same level as possible - it's maybe the one and the only way to succeed. It's, however, what game tries to hold people from doing using legal methods. I don't like those systems of rules - when you have to cheat to compete.
Between I really don't get which rule is stopping you from recruiting
+I won't reply here because it's not intended thread for it
Thank you

AntiDuck

Corporal
Between I really don't get which rule is stopping you from recruiting
+I won't reply here because it's not intended thread for it
Thank you
You may reply via private message, right?
Nothing stops me from recruiting, except the fact that permitted ways - like sending invitations, or sending private messages are not working. And I don't want to spam by sending groups messages - it only annoys people and make them angry.

legend9182

Major-General
You may reply via private message, right?
Nothing stops me from recruiting, except the fact that permitted ways - like sending invitations, or sending private messages are not working. And I don't want to spam by sending groups messages - it only annoys people and make them angry.
Yeps
So it's not illegal