• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: GBG Champions League

do you like to see a "Champions League" in GbG of guilds from diffrenet worlds?

• yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • no

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Mr.CD

Private
Proposal
Champions league GbG, a new level for GbG after Diamond for between worlds GbG. For all the best guilds from all the different worlds

didn’t see anything like this

Reason
GbG in Diamond is getting boring, looking for ways To make it more competitive.
there is no one that wants to fight us on our world and the all point of GbG is lost.
I’m offering that like in GE, guilds from other worlds will be added to the same round to see who is the best.

Details
the champions league will happen every 2 rounds.
1. In the end of 1st round that you play in your on world, all the guilds with 1000MMR that finished 1st in their league will jump to the Champions League.

2. in the 2nd round, all of these guilds will per up in random, with maps of 5-8 guilds.

3. Every sector will need 200 advances to take.

4. prizes will go up 15 fp/ 75 goods/ 10 unites/40 diamonds/ and maybe fragments of a new building that you can get only there.

After the round is over the guilds return to their league in their world with the new MMR rating, so a guild can drop from Champions to platinum. And again everyone in diamond fight for 1st place and the chance to go to the champions league.

It will bring back the fighting in the diamond league for the chance to go to the champions league, and the chance to fight for higher rewards. And to get things that you can’t get anywhere else!

Balance/Abuse Prevention
doesn’t see how. Less then what is going on right now.

legend9182

Major-General
Idea is good
But most won't like it
Because maximum still don't like it because it gives rewards more than daily production.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I think it should be like that. I am happy doing alliances and making profit every day in gbg. BUT, if we are honest, the top guilds in battlegrounds is normally stable, so, to avoid that and have "real fun", diamond should be divided in 2 groups diamond-platinum (playing with platine guilds, more dinamic because there are lot of them), and pure diamond, fighting between worlds, like EG. Or they could do a bigger diamond group with top platinum, to have a lower diamond (fighting each others) and a upper diamond (fighting against others worlds.

In addiction, i dont know in your worlds, but in my principal world, half of diamonds dont deserve to be there. Every campaign at least 1 or 2 dont move almost anything, so i really cant understand how they got there (or, perhaps, they just wait to rank down).

BUUUUTTT. Battlegrounds, different from GvG, was done to spend, goods (guild) and diamonds, oh yeah mama. So, I´m not sorry if, instead, I use battlegrounds to set sieges everywhere with friend guilds that you see regulary in your battlegrounds, and have lot of profits.

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
If you're really that bored with GBG, then play GVG. There's a lot more competition there. I personally think GVG is more fun and competitive because you have a much larger play area and there could be dozens of other guilds within that province, instead of the seven in GBG. Just something for you to consider.

If you're really that bored with GBG, then play GVG. There's a lot more competition there. I personally think GVG is more fun and competitive because you have a much larger play area and there could be dozens of other guilds within that province, instead of the seven in GBG. Just something for you to consider.
But everyone just releases and retakes at reset. So boring. At least gbg theres always some action

legend9182

Major-General
I don't know about gvg
But in gbg action is too much but you all need to be ready to fight

And not long after Championship league will become new Diamond. No way this will work, actually it might make things way worse and farming way more profitable. For me no.

To add to my comment above: it is due to volume of guilds which will increase in diamond which will yeild in more diamond leagues which will grow Champions league, same way as rose diamond, and since cross server seem like idea which not gonna happen, this have no chance to get through

DeletedUser104881

Unfortunately, this has been confirmed by the Development Team that cross world GBG will not happen.