• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: GBG bug

Shad23

Emperor
thaught that when we cut a guild from their HQ they could not continue to fight on flag who is no longer conected to HQ

light blue guild was disconected from center when they took C2
if this is intended to be like this where is strategy part of GBG it's gone ?
how can we defend if we can't kill flag or cut em from HQ to stop progression
is this a bug or did they already create a bot for GBG
and after i took this print screen that guild continued to hit on flags who are not conected to their HQ

joesoap

Major-General
you can attack any sector adjacent to 1 you own & the sectors dont need to remain connected to the HQ

Shad23

Emperor
at first it needed to be what the hell are they thingking where is the strategy in that , am not wasting anymore time on that map if we cant use strategy and i don't care if i never get that statue

Shad23

Emperor
you have to cut all their access to a sector to remove their progress
no you now need to take all their sectors to stop their progress their center sectors are diconected from HQ and they are continuing to take my sectors eaven if sector next to mine is disconected from HQ i'm not wasting anymore of my time on that part of game and am thingking of leaving game all together no strategy anymore it's just a clic fest now

Deleted member 109369

As long as a guild is adjacent to a sector they can attack it. It doesn't matter if HQ is connected or not. This is functioning as intended and isn't a bug.

Giskler

Legend
no you now need to take all their sectors to stop their progress their center sectors are diconected from HQ and they are continuing to take my sectors eaven if sector next to mine is disconected from HQ i'm not wasting anymore of my time on that part of game and am thingking of leaving game all together no strategy anymore it's just a clic fest now
No, if you take adjacent sectors it wipes their progress.

gbg.png

If red takes the grey sector after it unlocks then the grey flags in the two sectors north of it will be completely wiped out.