• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: GBG Battle Information

• Thread starter DeletedUser115100
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser115100

I am a leader of one of the top 20 guilds in H-world and we are very active in GBG. To do so we give out instructions to members who or what to fight. But there are always members who do not read or like to run their own show. Can Inno give leaders a tool to monitor the on-going battles so we can identiy which member is attacking which area. This is really a must-have tool we all need.
I talked to several leaders and they all suffer from the same lack of information.

Emberguard

Legend
The devs are aware players would like more detailed logs. This idea has been suggested multiple times and already passed on. I am unable to inform you of when or if better GBG logs will be implemented but there are changes upcoming regarding GBG. The rights for GBG officer has had its description changed in preparation

DeletedUser115100

The devs are aware players would like more detailed logs. This idea has been suggested multiple times and already passed on. I am unable to inform you of when or if better GBG logs will be implemented but there are changes upcoming regarding GBG. The rights for GBG officer has had its description changed in preparation

Thanks for the response. When is the new update for GBG planned for?

Without trying to sound like Agent.....

Ever heard of the search function?
Didn't feel like using one of the thousands of other threads on the same topic?
What's wrong with the proper format for ideas?

etc, etc, etc

DeletedUser115100

Without trying to sound like Agent.....

Ever heard of the search function?
Didn't feel like using one of the thousands of other threads on the same topic?
What's wrong with the proper format for ideas?

etc, etc, etc
I have seen many of your responses and i noticed that you are one big grumpy complaining guy. There is a moderator to correct posters. So instead of being absolutely useless why dont you focus on your posts or give friendly and usefull feedback.

Agent327

Overlord
This is really a must-have tool we all need.

Do we? I must have missed when you were elected spokesperson for us all. When was that?

I talked to several leaders and they all suffer from the same lack of information.

That makes it an even battlefield, so no need for change

If you want to be a dictator, fine, but that does not mean Inno has to help you.
Anyhow, thanks for using the search function. If you didn't you would have come up with the same idea for about the 10th time.

I have seen many of your responses and i noticed that you are one big grumpy complaining guy. There is a moderator to correct posters. So instead of being absolutely useless why dont you focus on your posts or give friendly and usefull feedback.
The vast majority of the time I do, but its really hard when useless idiots keep posting the same thing over and over again

DeletedUser115100

Do we? I must have missed when you were elected spokesperson for us all. When was that?

That makes it an even battlefield, so no need for change

If you want to be a dictator, fine, but that does not mean Inno has to help you.
Anyhow, thanks for using the search function. If you didn't you would have come up with the same idea for about the 10th time.
Wow you guys have really nothing else to do than to comment negatively on people's post. Very pathetic.

DeletedUser115100

The vast majority of the time I do, but its really hard when useless idiots keep posting the same thing over and over again
There are alot of assumptions or are you talking to yourself. If (and too bad i am not) I would ban pathetic (and that is not an assumption) guys like you from this form. Please get a life instead of staring to every idea passing by.

Status
Not open for further replies.