• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: GBG attrition

Ok. I contact inno support. The message was
—-
Hola Amigos y amigas. Como estas? Regarding gbg way of playing and the attrition matter. To get free fights you should build few scs. Ok, why can’t be if more than 5 scs it may GIVE BACK some attrition? Or there will be new building to GIVE BACK the attrition that have been went up? Think about it. It will make us spend more time in the game instead of leaving and back every 4 hours

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
—-
Hola Amigos y amigas. Como estas? Regarding gbg way of playing and the attrition matter. To get free fights you should build few scs. Ok, why can’t be if more than 5 scs it may reduce the attrition? Or there will be new building to reduce the attrition? Think about. It will make us spend more time in the game instead of leaving and back every 4 hours
lol i don't think it will happen like fact they did not keep the other reset times in GVG , that was one change i was realy happy of and they throwed it in the bin

hahahahaha...I hope they will think about it..and the reset time will be for those guild won't be able to build one or more or the guilds will be always cornered......I have a good idea of what that building can cost...but won't say it because it will be so expensive...little hint...it starts with "D"...

Knight of ICE

Ideas need to be posted in a mandatory format. Yours isn't to start with.
Even when it is formatted, it can not be on the Do Not Suggest List.
Also it should not have been proposed before.

This is how you propose an idea

This is the Do Not Suggest List

And here you use the forum search function to see if your idea has not been proposed before

The way you proposed your idea at this time will not lead to anything, so you at least might want
to edit it so it will have the right format.

Hope this helps!

Flaviabella

Private
—-
Hola Amigos y amigas. Como estas? Regarding gbg way of playing and the attrition matter. To get free fights you should build few scs. Ok, why can’t be if more than 5 scs it may GIVE BACK some attrition? Or there will be new building to GIVE BACK the attrition that have been went up? Think about it. It will make us spend more time in the game instead of leaving and back every 4 hours
Very good idea Abu! But the guy below says you have to post your idea in another place

Draqone

Corporal
This would only make the strong guilds stronger and the weak guilds weaker which is not something GBG needs.

I'd prefer something like "Guild HQ lower the chance of attrition in nearby sectors by 50%" so that tier 4 sectors see more action.

Do it or not, I don't care...it came to my mind and I wanted to share it with everyone...as usual, inno will do what's in their best only and us players the ones inno benefits from us are so ignorant to them...what is a good way to show players that "WE DON'T CARE" than to make a forum of "DON'T SUGGEST LIST"? as they are telling you we don't give a "I don't want to be banned by telling bad word"...anyway, and why are you banding my best friend "STUPID" always for using the global chat??? what's the fun of chatting if you can't say what ever you like???? this will be my last post here ever...