• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GBG and how to play it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
GBG and answers to players with limited knowledge and skill...
1. This is atrition wich you should beat without problem with closed eyes if you want to be smart and lecture on forum and a lot of player beat atrition on 100+...
2. This is how your sectors in GbG should look if you plan to play serious GbG and do over 300 fights per day
3. This is attack wich you need for 300+ battles but even with a lot less bonus (about 450%) you can do way over 100 battles, think even over 150 in day (my guildmates did)

Few players with really limited knowledge (i wont say names to not get warnings again) but i think all will recognize them and tehy will recognize themselfs tried to be smart and wise so few facts for them:

1. they refered on my daily number of battles and how that is proof that i am lying... WHAT YOU THINK WHY I ASK THAT GBG BECOME COMPETITION BETWEEN WORLDS??? TO HAVE DECENT COMPETITION AND ENOUGH BATTLES!!! i had enough battles (300+) wich i wanted to do only on day 1and start of day 2 when we conquered almost whole map.

2. Some of them stated how you cant always have 4 sectors around sector wich you attack to have big bonus so to enlighten you limited ones, you dont need 4 sector around one wich you attack but 4 sieges, sieges are cumulative even if they are comming from same sector!

3. some 'briliant minds' started to lecture why i was multiplying with 1 in that math formula, so lets do it really slow for those wich dont understand from first try... i know some of them cause of certain things wont understand never however simple you explain to them but lets try for those wich have capacity to understand...

chance that some event will happend (in our case that is raise of atrition) is 1/1 or in short 1, with first siege you reduce that chance on only 76% , then with second siege it drops on 76% of 76% and so on... as i told how serious and strong guilds should play GbG and how my guild played it we had 4 sieges around enemy sectors in average (sometimes 5, sometimes 3 but in most cases 4) so correct formula to calculate what are chances that we will suffer atrition is:
1(chance that atrition will grow on start) x 0.76 (first siege) x 0.76 (2nd siege) x 0.76 (3rd siege) x 0.76 (4th siege) and final result is 0.33 or 33% that you will suffer atrition (or those wich want it a lot more precise 0.33362) so for this wise guy and his lecturing about multiplying with 1 now i gave him math lections for free when you are multiplying with 1 and how you calculate probabilities...
all those players wich are trying to say that this is impossible and that i am lying on gbg feedback thread are just trying to explain their failure and nothing else or some of them troll here without even knowing how GBG work but there, now even them can get and see first hand informations...
Who read it all thx for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.