• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: GB visual bug

firefox_7LVnB9ulRp.png

When looking at previous levels of a GB the text is on top of the FP buttons. You can still press the buttons if you're precise(I apparently spent 300 fps when I couldn't see the numbers in the box). It bugs out a bit more visually but nothing game breaking as far as I can see.

firefox_sIBGP5LXfG.png

Last edited:
This was more or less fixed only that another minor bug took its place. If you go back to look at previous levels of a GB the total needed for next level will bug out if you go to current level, it will show the previous levels total needed. Quite annoying at times as you might end up doing calculations wrong but fixes itself if you add a fp or re-enter the GB