• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB support

DeletedUser

Hi, everyone I notice that a lot of my guild (knights Manor) have a GB, I was wondering if we could form a group lm the guild that would share FP for a person or two each day of the week, no one would lose FP because on your day you would get them back form the other members.

2. where do we go to see polls and vote

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Polls can be created in your guild forum.

May I suggest however that you create a forum topic dedicated to a GB club? Members can post saying which GB they would like donations for and how many FP per day they are willing to donate.

This information can be collated to produce a roster by which members donate to a different GB each day.