• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings GB Sniping Prevention

• Thread starter DeletedUser102273
  • Start date

DeletedUser102273

Ok,
Sniping of positions on GB's - the good and the bad.
We've probably all done it at some point, and of course, the higher age of your Arc, the better the rewards & returns.
However, a lot of players have entered into daily swap deals with friends and guildmates and it can be very annoying when somebody steams in and snipes top spot when you or your mates have been 'cultivating' that gb.
My proposal would be to allow the GB owner to determine if a GB is open to any fp contributions or closed (therefore only open to designated players - could be guildmates and/or friends only). There would be a options box within the gb setup which the owner can adjust accordingly, eg
tickbox:
Guild
Friends
Neighbours

Similar to messaging, if you tick guild, you then have the option to select/deselect individuals, and the same for friends and neighbours, so you can tailor the contributors to a gb.
If you're looking for quick growth (and no swaps involved) leave the gb 'open'.
Conversely, if you are in a swap arrangement, you could 'close' the gb until the swap partner has secured top (or whatever position), then open up for further contributors.

Hope this makes sense - I know it will probably get the thumbs down from the high end players, but I'm throwing it out there anyway.
Thanks for reading
Cheers
Phil