• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB rewards

zGimli

Private
If 2 players contribute the same number of forge points to a great building, what determines who gets the better reward?

Player A adds 1 point, then
Player B adds 5 points, then
A adds another 4, so they both have a total contribution of 5

Does A win because he contributed before B, of does B win as he reached 5 points before A?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
If 2 players contribute the same number of forge points to a great building, what determines who gets the better reward?

Player A adds 1 point, then
Player B adds 5 points, then
A adds another 4, so they both have a total contribution of 5

Does A win because he contributed before B, of does B win as he reached 5 points before A?
You forgot the sniper contribution lol he’ll add X amount and take 1st place

Ties always go to the first player to get there.

And a smart player always leaves the last point for the GB owner so you don'spoil a double-collect chance or the city's collection timing.

RoyalBrun

Private
IMHO, it's not fair.

This happened to me just now. My FP is equal with 5th rank, but 6th rank is nothing, nor medals and blueprint.

As the contribution reward rules, the contributor will get reward just for 5 ranks.

Attachments

• Screenshot (30)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (30)_LI.jpg
    987.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:

Knight of ICE

IMHO, it's not fair.

This happened to me just now. My FP is equal with 5th rank, but 6th rank is nothing, nor medals and blueprint.

As the contribution reward rules, the contributor will get reward just for 5 ranks.

You can not both win 5th place. There has to be a tiebreaker.

IMHO, it's not fair.

Of course it's fair. You need to overtake the opponent to win the position. That's how it is with all kinds of competitions. There can only be one winner.
It's the same with all point systems in the game; ranking points, GBG league points etc. You cannot have 2 players/guilds in the same position. First player/guild on a position claims it until overtaken. Seems quite logical really.

Last edited: