• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: GB Reward Notifications

This is something that has been "bugging" me (hahhaah) for a long time but is only a minor bug much like the building mode bug I found earlier.

When coming back to your city either by logging in or coming out of ge/gbg and some GB you contributed to has leveled, on PC it will only ever show one GB no matter how many you just got your rewards from while on Mobile it will show all of them one by one.
This should be fairly easy to look up on your side I presume so I hope I don't have to record on mobile/pc to show both sides.

I play with FireFox but I doubt there would be a difference between browsers for this.