• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB Question

How do people get the Arc GB up to 80? I have been trying very hard to get it up and am so slow as I am trying to get more buildings that produce FPs but I am running into other stoppers, like; Not enough citizens .. not enough areas to building in etc.. and I am soooo dumb trying to work out how to do this.. Please is there any good advice for me?

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
You could always look around from the lists such neighbours, guild mates and friends, and try to contribute into their GB's in a way that profits your return. More BP's can also be obtained this way. You will get a hang of it after a few returns. Have fun hunting.

I have tried that but building up enough FP to be effective seems to be the first step and that is where I think I am failing... Thanks just the same.
Probably I need a list of buildings to place in my city the remove every thing else.

Thanks Ashtro... Not the most informative reply I have had BUT it IS a reply... I guess I won't find any informative friends in this forum ... Hope to see you around again sometime.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
People tend not to build their city around collecting fps as much anymore.

They focus on attack boosts and play as much gbg as possible where you tend to be able to farm more fps than your city can collect through the rewards. Using city collections hasn't been that big a focus for some time and is completely dwarfed behind gbg for fps.

If you focus on gaining maxed event buildings usually they increase your pop enough for city requirements.

Shad23

Emperor
if you still have houses in your city you need INNO GB or build more event buildings houses are useles in the long run they take to much space you need for other stuff i have not had houses for years in my citys i only build em for quests when needed then re-sell them