• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB pushing

DeletedUser

Has anyone else noticed how rampant the GB pushing has become on our server? I am not going to name names, but I am sure most of you can look on your friend list or neighborhood and see what I am talking about

DeletedUser

If you think someone is cheating then send in a ticket this is not the place to talk about it

DeletedUser

I didn't name anyone. I was just wondering if others had been paying attention or noticed this. I know for a fact that a couple of them are cheating, some of the others seem really fishy though.

DeletedUser

If you know for a fact then report it. If support agrees it is fact then they will act.

If you have a strong suspicion that something is fishy then report it along with whatever facts you have. Support will investigate.

Suggesting that there is a lot of it going on may send the wrong impression to people who are contemplating trying it. Especially to young, impressionable minds who have not yet established a firm set of ethics. If I am in a guild where I see a lot if that kind of thing going on I quit the guild so as not to give approval by my presence. If I am a leader of that guild I watch carefully to be sure that members obey all rules. If you can think of more constructive actions to take then we are all ears.

DeletedUser

What are you talking about? Someone who hasn't established a firm set of ethics? People are going to do it or the aren't, and my question isn't going to have any bearing on that whatsoever. You are really grasping here dude. You don't think my question could lead to more people reporting it? A lot of people probably don't even know what pushing is. I am sorry, but I don't see how you comment is constructive in the slightest.

The fact that it needs to be reported obviously means people should be looking out right? A lot of people probably don't even know that they need to be looking out though....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only point made was that if someone suspects GB-pushing - it should be reported, and not be watched without doing somehing.

If you know for a fact people are pushing great buildings, then please report.
If you already did so, great! If you haven't yet, now is the time. Although we do look for GB-pushing constantly, you will understand that with thousands and thousands of players and great buildings around, it's hard to find everyone. That's where the other players come in to help support and help keep this a fair game.

DeletedUser

Oh I completely agree b/c it is a pretty ridiculous and unfair advantage. The rest of us have to watch our GBs level at glacial speeds and those massive bonuses from lvl 10 GBs are really unfair given how young houndsmoor is. I know that it is a monumental task to monitor this across so may servers, and that is part of the reason I mentioned it here. Recent events brought this tactic to my knowledge and that is when I started noticing it. I mentioned it to my guild and their response made it apparent how much this is happening on Houndsmoor. I hoped this topic would bring it to others' attention.

I don't know how many people even look at the Houndsmoor section, so who knows if it will do any good...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just looking at it won't help ;) Please report - Houndsmoor is bigger than you think and all help is appreciated! :)

DeletedUser

I definitely think bringing attention to problem and getting more eyes involved helps too. This should increase the chances that it will be reported

DeletedUser

*agrees wholeheartedly*

Any player that comes across this, not just in Houndsmoor, will be helping us a great deal by reporting it :) So yes, it's good to enlarge awareness about this problem.

DeletedUser

haha maybe it is the alcohol, but I can't see anything on that pic. It has been a while since the cross world trading fiasco, but it seems many have exploited the gray area that exists from diamond farming to legitimize pushing. I don't see how that massive discussion really makes mine unnecessary. Especially since I assume a lot of people on Houndsmoor are relatively new.

DeletedUser7719

I was saying the GB push discusion brought a whole lot of people to this manner, and many people learned what cross-world trading meant. (The proof was showing how many people go there or care to read about this stuff)

DeletedUser14436

Great converstaion & debate, but exactly what am I looking for... please can someone explain