• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB problem: suggestion

DeletedUser110841

not sure giving 2 levels for 2 days mess is enough
I was leveling my arc 2 or 3 levels per day and get 1 level and 150fps to complete current one

I am still 3 or 4 levels behind what I was supposed to be + I didnt invest in past 2 days lost medals as well
good luck making people happy again in this game

DeletedUser112

Question: But who had put 1 point on the kraken of a very high level, how many points were returned to him: only 1 or the entire arc bonus of thousands of points?

DeletedUser109966

not sure giving 2 levels for 2 days mess is enough
I was leveling my arc 2 or 3 levels per day and get 1 level and 150fps to complete current one

I am still 3 or 4 levels behind what I was supposed to be + I didnt invest in past 2 days lost medals as well
good luck making people happy again in this game

Oh c'mon... it's all ended up OK.. I don't keep records so have no idea if I won or lost out on fp's... but my GB is 2 levels up.. I seem to have loads of fp's... several smaller members picked up some amazing prizes in the re-levelling up... and the whole thing was a rollercoaster that finished without crashing.... I'm more than happy with how this has all been handled :)

DeletedUser110841

You probly happy because you didnt lose arc levels and were not pushing it at that time

DeletedUser109966

If I hadn't lost levels... I wouldn't have got a 2 level bonus ;)

It all could have ended up far, far worse.....

and if you are still pushing your Arc... I promise you... I was in a far, far worse position than you a few days ago...

DeletedUser12146

I had Kraken on lvl68 10FP's until the end, waiting for double collect.
And then Inno desided to add 2 levels, finished my level with 10FP + another full level; and they call this 2 levels?
I only got 1 level + they messed up my double collect.
Great job really.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109966

And then Inno desided to add 2 levels, finished my level with 10FP + another full level; and they call this 2 levels?
Great job really.

You'll give yourself an ulcer worrying about that few fp's at your level... and think of all those fp's you'll make investing in all those reset GB's...

DeletedUser96901

I think 1 extra level is still more than one double collect :lol:

think about all the people who didn't lose any levels and so didn't get any free levels either

DeletedUser5180

Great job really.

Similar story here.... I originally lost over 200 fps of the active level (23)’on my Kraken when it all went pear shaped

Once we got the levels back my level 23 was reset to zero, so I quickly did 23,24,25 and left it needing only 70 fps to omplete level 26...... Inno finished it and added level 27

So I got one whole level 27 plus 70 fps from level 26 but lost over 200 on level 23.... so I’ve not actually received even one whole level

Plus i lost out on fps collecting when
It was reduced to level 1 and missed the double collect when they finished the level and added one

Support says this is what’s meant by giving us 2 levels but that’s not right when some players get 2 complete levels....

Perhaps I’ve been too vocal with complaints here and being punished in a sneaky way

DeletedUser104751

Getting 2 levels is really generous from my perspective. Thank you :))
I'm not sure of exact number of FPPs i had so i'm not sure did i get any. But thanks if i did.

You see i look at my town as mine and i think it would be fair if i get info before anything is done in it, removing levels or adding levels.

I'm sorry to say but getting update here is like reading newspapers, you only write us of things that have already been done.
If getting levels back to us was priority why couldn't we know about it in front pls?
Even if for some reason your were not able to return them, by keeping in touch with us about your eforts and progress i would be more understanding about mistake someone made. 'Cos i would feel like you care.

If the only answer i can get from you is "i write update as soon as i get it" then i'm not writing to you.

In hope of better future comunication. :))
Ivana

DeletedUser111589

Those of you who didn't get full 2 levels is your fault as much as it is Innos. You should have known they will have to do something extra other than just returning lost FP. A large scale incident can't be rightfully corrected by returning stuff to how it was on the moment of it going awry.

But no, you went and hurried on with his it was forgetting about caution.

Proper "payout" to hush players should have been to level up those GB while keeping all contributions intact or increase level by 3 when it got leveled up by a player (1 lv from "scheduled" player lv up + 2 by inno)

DeletedUser5180

Those of you who didn't get full 2 levels is your fault as much as it is Innos.

But no, you went and hurried on with his it was forgetting about caution.

Proper "payout" to hush players should have been to level up those GB while keeping all contributions intact or increase level by 3 when it got leveled up by a player (1 lv from "scheduled" player lv up + 2 by inno)

If INNO could get their customer relations sorted and make announcements in advance then it would be the players fault

A simple in game message to all players stating all gbs affected would be increased by 2 levels on whatever date at a certain time and any levels already partly completed would count as one of the 2 levels would have kept us aware of what was happening

But (as ivanarumi stated) INNO act first and communicate later which is the wrong way around imo.

DeletedUser108673

A simple in game message to all players stating all gbs affected would be increased by 2 levels on whatever date at a certain time and any levels already partly completed would count as one of the 2 levels would have kept us aware of what was happening

This would have lead to everyone setting up deals on their gbs (place 1 fp on my kraken/arc and you will get 3000 fp return , then you can give me half)
Which inno clearly wanted to avoid.

DeletedUser112014

I lost thousands just to sitting in downlevelled gbs , where is mine extra 2 levels ?
Ore recovery cant even tell if they repaid those fps ,because have 14 pages of investments...
But would be happy, if they would finally clear out obvious proved crossworldswapps ,that would be a win also ...