• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB problem: suggestion

DeletedUser110367

Arc is back for me In world H
No FP on the loses etc etc..not sure if anyone has a GB restored with the original #1#2 FP spots? I didn't have this case so cannot confirm.

DeletedUser100832

Got my kraken in H as well, but all contribution history seems to be gone, together with, I think, the current level contributions.

EDIT: did get 46fp for collecting tho.

DeletedUser5180

Fel Dranghyr....

my Kraken restored but the 300-400 FPS on the current level are gone

Also on contribution list all are missing so the 1000’s i’d Invested are gone with no hope of getting any rewards

So much for a fix.... loyal, honest customers screwed as usual

DeletedUser110841

East nagash

My arc back to level 38 but all fps invested in it gone

I had like 150 fps in it and only 35 left to level to level 39

hope they will refund people that invested in last level for every GB or it is a fail fix

DeletedUser112016

They cant sort it all at once, at least the GBs are back to the original levels so we can benefit from the bonuses again and not lose out there!
Give them a chance to address the lost fps and stuff then take it from there! Im happier but not 100% happy yet!

DeletedUser653

List of open issues are all related to FP
a) missing FP which had already been donated to the current restored level.
b) missing FP invested (normally open swops) in the lower levels before GB was restored.
c) missing FP returned on FP invested in other players GB's because of a lower level ARC, ie 90% return drops to 20%
d) missing FP for collecting the daily FP return while the GB was at lower level, ie Kraken 50fp reduced down to 1fp
if anyone else thinks of any other FP issues please copy and then past to this list, but lets stick to real losses not damage to feelings etc

There needs to also be a REX (Return on Experience) review, which is published in the forum so we understand what caused the problem and what measures are being taken to prevent another incident like this.

Thanks - Mark

DeletedUser112017

Fel Dranghyr....

my Kraken restored but the 300-400 FPS on the current level are gone

Also on contribution list all are missing so the 1000’s i’d Invested are gone with no hope of getting any rewards

So much for a fix.... loyal, honest customers screwed as usual
Relax. They were right saying that getting GBs to proper level was a priority.

My guess is that they will return invested FPs to investors. That would make sense. They also noted it's still an issue and they are discussing how to solve it.

They obviously decided to move on with broken "history" of investments and ok, we can live with that.

DeletedUser108965

You seem to be a chap in the know, Neoth.

May I ask you, if they are able to bring back the gb levels (and quite right that should have been the priority) why are they not able to bring them back as they were?
How will they know who the investors were if they are not showing in the restored levels?

DeletedUser96901

How will they know who the investors were if they are not showing in the restored levels?
they don't know. so previous levels are now leveled by the owner only

but does it matter who donated in the previous levels ?

DeletedUser108965

I meant in the current restored levels, they show as 0 donators.

DeletedUser112017

May I ask you, if they are able to bring back the gb levels (and quite right that should have been the priority) why are they not able to bring them back as they were?

It's not that they don't know, I'm certain they know, but they had 2 databases:
a) old one before fix was applied
b) live one with messed up GBs, but also lots of things that happened in the meantime

They obviously decided not to do any kind of rollback to old DB, but they instead scripted an "easy" fix to return GBs to previous levels, to a live database, without actually rolling back old one. Thus, you're bound to lose history of investments, but also current investments are lost too.

I believe easiest thing to do would be to make another round where they would scan old DB for investors into those GBs and return FPs. That way they won't mess up too many things, people already moved on with investing into their GBs anyway (I did too, I lost 30 levels of Arc).

PS. I've got nothing to do with Inno whatsoever, I'm just a player. In RL I'm also a software developer so I have some basic experience with creating bugs :D

DeletedUser

Simple answer. They log an event every time somebody has a GB level up. So they just selected the max level for each GB and raised it to that.

On the other hand, there's no event each time somebody donates 1 FP. So they could not replicate that.

DeletedUser112017

Simple answer. They log an event every time somebody has a GB level up. So they just selected the max level for each GB and raised it to that.

On the other hand, there's no event each time somebody donates 1 FP. So they could not replicate that.

Yes, they do log all investments. But I wouldn't want to be in a skin of a guy needed to do a merge of those 2 databases (pre-fix backup and live one). Their approach to fix this issue was "playing it safe", and I'm happy with it.

DeletedUser108965

Neoth, thank you kindly for explaining that.. It's starting to make sense now. :)

and thanks for the simple answer, Huscarl :)

DeletedUser107470

Thousands of FP lost. Will we ever see these back. If they have a record, there is only one simple solution, place them in our inventory now,

ALSO TEST FIXES ON THE BETA SERVER, THEN CRAP LIKE THIS WONT HAPPEN.

Deleted member 109369

oh and one more thing INNOGAMES,
at least have a courtesy not to spam us about another diamond purchase "deal" ...not now... it leaves a bad taste

That was unfortunate. It had been preset and unfortunately there was no way to recall it .