• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB problem: suggestion

DeletedUser112

if someone pays points at this time on a ghost level GB then returns normal I do not know what will happen: great problem. best to avoid. I think it's best to stop stinging points or even interrupting access to servers

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

Thanks for your input and patience whilst this issue is being addressed. I understand everyone's frustrations with the bug, and I hope to have more details tomorrow on what the fix will look like, but until then, please rest assured it's being looked at as a priority.

Richard

DeletedUser96901

and if we don't find a solution tomorrow next week it is still on the priority list

DeletedUser111347

Few players won some FPs on that damn GB and now everyone loses.....4GBs went down...and its not even players mistake but their own and we are paying the price....i would like to see genius behind this decision.

DeletedUser109966

I hope they fix it or it's a deal breaker as far as I'm concerned and I'm finished with this game... I'm down a years worth of FP's... just over a case of an INNO developer not able to do the maths on some GB they invented to encourage GB use and I didn't even profit from... what that had to do with my Kraken and other GB's I've invested in I haven't got a clue... I'm certainly not doing those GBs all over again...

DeletedUser5180

Hey guys,

Thanks for your input and patience whilst this issue is being addressed. I understand everyone's frustrations with the bug, and I hope to have more details tomorrow on what the fix will look like, but until then, please rest assured it's being looked at as a priority.

Richard

Richard, you are not being very truthful by saying this is a bug.

This is how Inno have rebalanced the Oracle problem..... so just come out and say with some honesty that the devs have totally screwed it up and many manny innocent players are suffering because of it.

As for a fix..... reinstate all gbs to what they were, repay all fps lost through collections while gbs are at reduced levels and also compensate these players in some way as we have all been classed as cheats here through sheer incompetence from the devs.

Anything less is a total scandal and probably the biggest disrespect ever shown to players in the history of FoE.

DeletedUser4727

I'm not sure I'd agree. A bug can be many things, even as simple as a small mistake in code (not saying this is what caused today's issues, I don't know the specifics). I'd certainly constitute this as a bug, as the fix for the Oracle clearly did not work as intended, which I'd say is certainly a bug. The intention of the rebalance wasn't supposed to impact in the way it did, this much is pretty clear.

I'm not going to speculate on how the fix will manifest itself, though.

DeletedUser104173

man, this game sure cost me some nerves, ugh... let's how this ends

DeletedUser5180

I'm not sure I'd agree. A bug can be many things, even as simple as a small mistake in code (not saying this is what caused today's issues, I don't know the specifics). I'd certainly constitute this as a bug, as the fix for the Oracle clearly did not work as intended, which I'd say is certainly a bug. The intention of the rebalance wasn't supposed to impact in the way it did, this much is pretty clear.

I'm not going to speculate on how the fix will manifest itself, though.

It is more than a bug

From my point of view I have had my Kraken gb reduced from level 23 to level 2. I would have personally added an average of approx 550 of my own fps to each level so well in excess of 10k of fps.

I will also have had 1000’s of fps donated to other players Kraken gbs which have disappeared from my contribution list so for now these are assumed gone. Those fps would have been returned to me upon those gbs levelling enabling me to invest in either my own or other players gbs... that has been taken away from me.

It seems this ‘rebalance’ is due to the fact that I have donated a few fps to either 3 or 4 Oracle gbs where I made NO PROFIT from doing so (In my guild we have a policy of donating to EVERY new gb that a member constructs)

I have no Oracle gb of my own yet the rebalance described has affected me and caused a major limitation to my playing due to lack of fps available to invest yet no-one can say how this mess will be sorted or even if players will have their gbs restored.

A simple announcement saying something like all players will have their gbs restored ASAP would at least be an attempt on Innos part to show they have a tiny bit of respect for their paying customers but this lack of communication is a disgrace.

Remember this is an Inno screw up here and not the fault of the players. A bit of humility and reassurance instead of pure contempt would go a long way but this has been Innos attitude for the history of the game so why change now eh

DeletedUser104751

Hey guys,

Richard

I would rest and be assured only if you can tell us you are sure we will get our levels back.
So are you sure so i can rest? :))

DeletedUser107470

The real question is how did this ever happened in the first place. They have a Beta server, buts it clear that heaps of fixes are not tested before being implemted live. Those affected should get diamonds just like the Beta server. As the saying goes, tomorrow never comes so I do t expect any fix soon. But will also be sending endless requests for lost FP if I only get a couple of FP when collecting

DeletedUser112009

Hello there, I'm completely new here but been playing the game for 2 1/2 years in France.
The exploit was discovered and used in an extensive way here. We are all extremely surprised, if not shocked, by how Innogames handled the crisis...
The exploit was first revealed on Oct 26 and all the consequences were described (making lots of fps by building it up to level 80 over and over with the help of 5 Arcs levels 80+).
It's only on Monday that Innogames stopped the party (after 11 days) by modifying the specifications of the Oracle. By then people were saying that they could easily make hundreds of thousands of fps. (YES !!)
And since then they only made mistakes and took bad decisions in a evident panic that resulted in the infamous patch that touched the whole world and all the players who legitimately upped their GB, during the time the exploit was used mainly only in France.
So indeed this can't be seen as a simple bug, but high incompetence in creating new content without basic testing, then not understanding the feedback given by the player then taking 11 days to stop the party and decide to punish those who legitimately used the exploit, to finally make the worst patch ever made to create the chaos we have now...

Also everybody is deeply sorry for the local staff members who are suffering the consequences of this crisis caused by the headquarters of Innogames.
Please be kind with them, they don't deserve anything, they are in it with you up to the neck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrawnf

Corporal
Humm,

I understand the frustration of some, and clearly it's a mistake...but it also only touch a very little proportion of the players.

It's difficult to have compensation for some player who spend thousand of fps per day and win even more with their big arc, playe who get a level 50 kraken in 26 days, when some here strugle to get full et of bp...

Clearly all of this complains is a little bite unrealistic!

The big Arc killed a part of the game, kill the swap clubs in guilds, and it's just a bunch of players who mutually trade fp and bps to get GB even bigger.

Come back on earth !
95% of players have difficulty to level their GB more than 10....
In 2 weeks with your arc you will get 40 level on kraken, where 95% of the other players will just get 1 more level !

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Hi all, Thrawnf I totaly dissagree with you, who forbid you to stay in one age for 6 months so that you can raise your arc on 80?? Did anybody told you 'you cant do that!'??? Who forbid you to spend like 2 hours per day in searching for profitable great buildings in your whole hood, guild and friend list??? Who forbid you to invest few thousands of FP's on day 1 in other people krakens and to buy BP's wich you are short with diamonds so that you have kraken among first players so other would invest in you for free just to get BP's??? Did anybody forbid that to you??? And now after all effort my kraken went down from 58 to 1 and my CDM went down from 64 to 25 cause someone who invested in me exploited oracle??? To make it clear, i never had oracle and i never invested FP's in oracle but i lost 96 levels of buildings cause someone is incompetent to handle this problem??!! I support decision for 30 days ban for all players wich used oracle and to empty their FP stash but like 90% of players didnt do it and they suffer consequences and lose levels of their buildings! Obviously inno should test their staff and fire some wich arent competent cause how developer or programer can release building wich can be profitable for instant leveling?? they cant multiply with 1.9???? Ban oracle exploiters for 30 days and clear their fp's stashes and give GB's back to us wich didnt cheat and wich didnt do anything wrong except wasted few hours per day on this damn game! Also i wonder how we will be compensated for FP loses cause we collected buildings on lower levels and got less FP's cause of that, its not bout those like 80 FP's, i will give them away if needed but i dont like to get ripped off cause some inno staff are incompetent and someone else exploited their incompetence and i had nothing with either of those things!

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Humm,

I understand the frustration of some, and clearly it's a mistake...but it also only touch a very little proportion of the players.

It's difficult to have compensation for some player who spend thousand of fps per day and win even more with their big arc, playe who get a level 50 kraken in 26 days, when some here strugle to get full et of bp...

Clearly all of this complains is a little bite unrealistic!

The big Arc killed a part of the game, kill the swap clubs in guilds, and it's just a bunch of players who mutually trade fp and bps to get GB even bigger.

Come back on earth !
95% of players have difficulty to level their GB more than 10....
In 2 weeks with your arc you will get 40 level on kraken, where 95% of the other players will just get 1 more level !
Did anybody forbid you to not advance trough tech tree for few months and to raise your arc on 80? Pls answer just on that question...

DeletedUser96901

yeah the selfish persons like me
gave away goods for more than 20 Arcs and at least 50 other GB (Alca, Chateau, Cape, AO, ..) even goods for 3 Kraken

players who need 2 weeks for one level shouldn't even have a Kraken
they should focus on the basis to faster development

DeletedUser112009

Hi all, Thrawnf I totaly dissagree with you, who forbid you to stay in one age for 6 months so that you can raise your arc on 80?? Did anybody told you 'you cant do that!'??? Who forbid you to spend like 2 hours per day in searching for profitable great buildings in your whole hood, guild and friend list??? Who forbid you to invest few thousands of FP's on day 1 in other people krakens and to buy BP's wich you are short with diamonds so that you have kraken among first players so other would invest in you for free just to get BP's??? Did anybody forbid that to you??? And now after all effort my kraken went down from 58 to 1 and my CDM went down from 64 to 25 cause someone who invested in me exploited oracle??? To make it clear, i never had oracle and i never invested FP's in oracle but i lost 96 levels of buildings cause someone is incompetent to handle this problem??!! I support decision for 30 days ban for all players wich used oracle and to empty their FP stash but like 90% of players didnt do it and they suffer consequences and lose levels of their buildings! Obviously inno should test their staff and fire some wich arent competent cause how developer or programer can release building wich can be profitable for instant leveling?? they cant multiply with 1.9???? Ban oracle exploiters for 30 days and clear their fp's stashes and give GB's back to us wich didnt cheat and wich didnt do anything wrong except wasted few hours per day on this damn game! Also i wonder how we will be compensated for FP loses cause we collected buildings on lower levels and got less FP's cause of that, its not bout those like 80 FP's, i will give them away if needed but i dont like to get ripped off cause some inno staff are incompetent and someone else exploited their incompetence and i had nothing with either of those things!
I beg to disagree, there is no way to punish people who did things that werr specifically approved by Innogames. And that is what is happening in France. If you add a great measure of incompetency, you have innocent punished everywhere in the world...