• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: GB Position Colour-coding

Which highlight colour do you like on the pics?

• Green

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I also support this idea.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • I don't support this idea.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi everyone!

Searched forum for similar?: I searched but could not find if this suggestion has already been posted.

Proposal: I would like to suggest that if a position is already taken by you, the highlight changes to green (or red or blue, see pics below). This will help eliminate the confusion of highlight effect when mouse-over on the GB contribution list.

Reason: I noticed that some members in the guild are having problems with PC's mouse-over highlighting. They tend to double-donate to a GB because they think that mouse-over highlight is just that: a mouse-over highlight. But forget that they have already donated.

Details/Other: This would be a nice improvement, as shown in the Original pic: DrFrost is on a mouse-over, whereas Zamzara is my current position on that GB. Would also be helpful for mobile users as the grayed-out icons on the right side is not enough to notice if you've already donated.

Balance: This does not have any impact in the game or features, other than visual help.

Visual Aids:
Original:
MouseOverORI.png

Green highlight:
MouseOverGRN.png

Blue highlight:
MouseOverBLU.png

Red highlight:
MouseOverRED.png

Let me know what you think on the comments below.

Edit1: I've edited the poll so it has +1 to the I also support this idea (or not support) for the Admins/Moderators. Please vote on the colour of your liking and support (+1) if you like this suggestion. Thank you.

Edit2: I wanted to add that if it would be possible to create a menu under game Settings > Profile for colour choices? I've added 10 colours total in the menu for user's choosing (see pic below).

GB Colour Menu:
ColourSelect.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Any Empire

Sergeant
What's wrong with paying attention to what you do?

Where's the "no" vote in that poill?
+1 This would benefit those who have visual impairments, and that has absolutely nothing to do with not paying attention. Disabilities are just that, and reasonable accommodations should be made to permit as many folks who want to play the game, the opportunity to do so. This is a reasonable suggestion to make the game more accessible to a larger number of persons, which would surely seem to be in Inno's interest as a way to increase the player base, and profits.

Agent327

Overlord
There is actually a "I dont support this Idea." option...

Noticed how it has been edited?

+1 This would benefit those who have visual impairments, and that has absolutely nothing to do with not paying attention. Disabilities are just that, and reasonable accommodations should be made to permit as many folks who want to play the game, the opportunity to do so. This is a reasonable suggestion to make the game more accessible to a larger number of persons, which would surely seem to be in Inno's interest as a way to increase the player base, and profits.

What visual impairements? If you do not see your name, you can't play the game anyhow.

Ha Ha Ha, I have just done this!!! :(

I checked for my name first and still didn't see it, am getting old and blind (or just stupid) good job I only lost 38fp

DeletedUser

Updated my first post, see Edit2 for Colour Choice menu (pic included). This helps for users to choose their own colours than having a single colour for all users.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I need to write this ... how did this got to a point of being forwarded? I will never understand... this has no need ... there is your name on a spot and if only you would read and not play without that you would see your name on a spot you took .... simple as that ... there is no need for developers to waist time on this ... just read!!!!!!!

Agent327

Overlord
I need to write this ... how did this got to a point of being forwarded? I will never understand... this has no need ... there is your name on a spot and if only you would read and not play without that you would see your name on a spot you took .... simple as that ... there is no need for developers to waist time on this ... just read!!!!!!!

Mod decided to forward it, despite player opinion. Poll is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.