• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: GB Levels being deleted with Donator FPs

• Thread starter DeletedUser103987
  • Start date

DeletedUser111790

Hey folks! Thanks for your feedback here. Please see the announcement here for further details of the fixing for this issue, if you haven't already read it.

As mentioned in the announcement,
if you believe that there is still something wrong with your account, we would like to ask you to contact our support team where every potential problem will be taken care of individually.
Could you please clarity whether the abuse of oracle has been punished or not and how is the consequence?

scibuff

Sergeant
I had Kraken on lvl68 10FP's until the end, waiting for double collect.
And then Inno desided to add 2 levels, finished my level with 10FP + another full level; and they call this 2 levels?
I only got 1 level + they tricked me on double collect.
Great job really.

Are you serious? How many FPs would it cost you to level to 70? With 90% arc bonus on all slots it is 5104-(1270+635+210+55+10)*1.9 = 962. So you lost 55 and 56 FPs = 111 FPs and saved 962 to level yourself ... You're right. That is outrageous!

DeletedUser110367

Hello Inno,

Thanks for giving my Arc back and the +2 :) I did lose some FP while my arc was a little baby (lvl 56) therefore earning less FP on 10 GBs (I have the full list). End of the day it was a mistake and you have paid me back. I hope just next time, you can at least tell us some idea of innocence as I thought I was being punished :) also I guess, we (players) and you (Inno) don't want it to happen again anyway :))

People will cry and will always want more, nothing will be enough unless its a real over payment, however people who are leveling fast will hate that they were stopped in their tracks etc etc but it is what it is. As long as people got their FP back, the addicted people (including myself) will have to take it as we went on a camping trip where there was NO SIGNAL for 48hours ... and we hated it.

Thanks again Inno for at least trying!
Let me know if you need me for your next Test Plan!

DeletedUser12146

Are you serious? How many FPs would it cost you to level to 70? With 90% arc bonus on all slots it is 5104-(1270+635+210+55+10)*1.9 = 962. So you lost 55 and 56 FPs = 111 FPs and saved 962 to level yourself ... You're right. That is outrageous!
Are u serious? Inno added 2 levels! So if I had empty lvl68 it would be filled completly (not only 10FP) + lvl69.

Boorg

Captain
As mentioned in the announcement,
if you believe that there is still something wrong with your account, we would like to ask you to contact our support team where every potential problem will be taken care of individually.

As mentioned in the announcement I contacted support regarding contributions I had in downgraded GBs but all I am being told is that my name is not on the lists.

My GBs have not been downgraded but I have lost some contributions which I had made in GBs.

Telling me my name is not on the lists is not sufficient a more detailed explanation is required.

What happened to my contributions?

Can someone please explain this to me?

DeletedUser96901

Are u serious? Inno added 2 levels! So if I had empty lvl68 it would be filled completly (not only 10FP) + lvl69.
yes

that is why smart players waited for a solution for the whole problem and not started to fill the levels again after the first half of the repair was done :lol:

and still you became more than me :rolleyes:
level 69 costs about 900 FP from the owner
my 2 levels costs together less than 750 FP

Last edited by a moderator:

Boorg

Captain
As mentioned in the announcement I contacted support regarding contributions I had in downgraded GBs but all I am being told is that my name is not on the lists.

My GBs have not been downgraded but I have lost some contributions which I had made in GBs.

Telling me my name is not on the lists is not sufficient a more detailed explanation is required.

What happened to my contributions?

Can someone please explain this to me?

My issue has been resolved, thank you.