• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: GB Levels being deleted with Donator FPs

• Thread starter DeletedUser103987
  • Start date

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Please remember that this is the bug report section, not game discussions. It's important that these threads are used only for the reporting of issues and responses from the team regarding those issues. There are threads in Game Discussions where you may discuss the issue reported here, which as has been said, we are aware of and are urgently seeking to resolve.

DeletedUser110180

They are too
Not to mention that I have lost 67 levels from my Kraken, I am loosing daily lots of fp because of that. Not to mention all the thousands of invested fp into various Krakens. I am certain that if Inno is capable of deducting fp from exploiters then they are more then capable of adding all the lost fp to those, 99% or population, who didn’t abuse Oracle.
It would be nice if one of the managers could confirm that this is the case.
they are too busy laughing at us mugs

DeletedUser110180

Hey folks! Please remember that this is the bug report section, not game discussions. It's important that these threads are used only for the reporting of issues and responses from the team regarding those issues. There are threads in Game Discussions where you may discuss the issue reported here, which as has been said, we are aware of and are urgently seeking to resolve.
Not urgently enough...the whole game is dying on its feet, hardly anyone is playing...no one has the heart anymore, maybe inno has made enough cash from us, they can now shaft us and move on

DeletedUser111589

Not urgently enough...the whole game is dying on its feet, hardly anyone is playing...no one has the heart anymore, maybe inno has made enough cash from us, they can now shaft us and move on

Come on, that's just over reacting. This is large incident, it can't be solved in one day no matter how skilled devs are. Remember that they have few more games to work on. And as I started playing elvenar recently, that game is different in many aspects from this so they can't have some work power transfered over.

DeletedUser110367

Fair enough Llela, but it is probably the worst time to police forum rules when decency rules are not applied by Inno HQ. I have learnt more about the problem and situation from players discussing here..then looking at the hopeful announcements. I will stop replying now as I am losing the need to as Inno is giving no feedback as it will be another day..with a message we will continue to look at this tomorrow.

We just want a simple message, it has been a mistake by Inno, we are looking at the reduction in GB levels and we will repair the damages to the ones who did not abuse the new GB function. This will not be overnight fix, however rest assured the ones who have not cheated, will get their levels back and be compensated for the loses already..and more for the the genuine mistake

Regarding the eco of things, well tough, we already had our levels and FP so only the extra FP is "messing" up the human made eco system in this game. which they can counter it with crap output from GE or Treasure Hunt or the next event for weeks.

DeletedUser653

OK Levels have been restored which is good, but players still out maybe thousands of FP, two issues:-

FP invested towards next level when GB was lowered PLUS FP invested in the new Lower level GB

DeletedUser112017

Investing FPs into new lower level GBs was a bit silly tbh. Pretty much everyone I know refrained from investing anything, as we were expecting Inno to restore "something".

I'm not saying it's your problem tho, if you invested FPs are now lost.

FPs lost on previous investments on current levels are bigger issue (a guildie lost about 15k FPs now), but that's a bit easier to swallow than losing GB levels.

DeletedUser96901

Investing FPs into new lower level GBs was a bit silly tbh.
actually it was VERY smart

inno simply leveled it up
so if you had 1 FP on place 1 you would get the full reward for that place 1

DeletedUser112017

If that happened (I can't confirm), then it's not a problem, it was free FPs :)

Thrawnf

Corporal
Cool in 24h they fixed the problem, clearly a lot of over reaction by some.

I saw only one bug in this game: ARC

Since arc all player try to get one high, i have one high, and it's so funny yo see how GB go up.
But now i stop to see help between guildies, i just see request of profit. I see, people jumping over guildmate to take the top spot and gain more and more fps...People trying to get 1-2% more on their arc compareother to be able to always get top spot over other.

With arc this gme become very selfish.
I see player staying in EMA and just grow their arc and other GB, and ask for profit everywhere....

This is for me the bug of the game.
An i have a arc who produce so many fps, that make me loose the sometimes the reallity of things.

I find the reaction of some here on this forum and other forum Outrageous ! Crying for a lost a few thousand fps, when they produce double each day.
The victime of the Arc, is the low player you save and spend all they fps to get a BP of a GB, and finish 7 because 3 big arc take the top 3 spot.

Think about this time to time...

The help each other part of this game start to desapear, and this is sad...

DeletedUser111790

Cool in 24h they fixed the problem, clearly a lot of over reaction by some.

I saw only one bug in this game: ARC

Since arc all player try to get one high, i have one high, and it's so funny yo see how GB go up.
But now i stop to see help between guildies, i just see request of profit. I see, people jumping over guildmate to take the top spot and gain more and more fps...People trying to get 1-2% more on their arc compareother to be able to always get top spot over other.

With arc this gme become very selfish.
I see player staying in EMA and just grow their arc and other GB, and ask for profit everywhere....

This is for me the bug of the game.
An i have a arc who produce so many fps, that make me loose the sometimes the reallity of things.

I find the reaction of some here on this forum and other forum Outrageous ! Crying for a lost a few thousand fps, when they produce double each day.
The victime of the Arc, is the low player you save and spend all they fps to get a BP of a GB, and finish 7 because 3 big arc take the top 3 spot.

Think about this time to time...

The help each other part of this game start to desapear, and this is sad...
I totally agree with your thoughts. Sadly, there is no way to go back for Arc.. The only way is to enhance other things to relatively reduce the impact of Arc....

DeletedUser12146

Before:
iQCMAsN.png

Now:
t3yLiQH.png

So my GB is missing ~3700FP's... What about that?
We should all receive 1-lvl-up-kits...

DeletedUser103987

I don't quite understand how we can all lose FPs on GBs and it's not being acknowledged properly... It doesn't make sense, we lost the FPs - we never saw or added FPs to an Oracle but now we're down however many thousand and nothings being done? I'd rather have the FPs lost back than anything else, I don't understand why that's so confusing.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
one level up kit is nothing, literaly nothing, you would get almost all fp's from high arc owners for free so basicly you dont get a lot, they should give us back our fp's or compensate us with diamonds.

DeletedUser96901

one level up kit is nothing
depends on the level you use it

on a high level with place 1 giving 1000 FP that person can get with a level 80 Arc 1900 FP back for donating 1 FP before the owner levels it up
950 FP on place 2 and so on

so one level up kit has a value of many thousand FP :lol:

you only need to use it smart with your team taking the places for 1 FP :P

they should give us back our fp's or compensate us with diamonds.
you get much more FP back if you keep that level up kit and use 30 levels later :lol:

too bad that all players used the last level up kits (Zeus, Aachen, CDM) when they got them and leveled their GBs to level 11
wouldn't it be awesome to still have those kits and using them to level the GB to level 81 :rolleyes:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
depends on the level you use it

on a high level with place 1 giving 1000 FP that person can get with a level 80 Arc 1900 FP back for donating 1 FP before the owner levels it up
950 FP on place 2 and so on

so one level up kit has a value of many thousand FP :lol:

you only need to use it smart with your team taking the places for 1 FP :P

you get much more FP back if you keep that level up kit and use 30 levels later :lol:

too bad that all players used the last level up kits (Zeus, Aachen, CDM) when they got them and leveled their GBs to level 11
wouldn't it be awesome to still have those kits and using them to level the GB to level 81 :rolleyes:
depend wich levl of arc you and your swap partners have, trust me i would take back my fp's over any upgrade kit cause i can raise gb's like 5 times per day and i cant get like 10.000 of fp's each day...

DeletedUser103987

Looks like GBs involved have been given 2 extra levels and FPs have been refunded to an extent to people who lost out

DeletedUser12146

I had Kraken on lvl68 10FP's until the end, waiting for double collect.
And then Inno desided to add 2 levels, finished my level with 10FP + another full level; and they call this 2 levels?
I only got 1 level + they tricked me on double collect.
Great job really.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Thanks for your feedback here. Please see the announcement here for further details of the fixing for this issue, if you haven't already read it.

As mentioned in the announcement,
if you believe that there is still something wrong with your account, we would like to ask you to contact our support team where every potential problem will be taken care of individually.