• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: GB Levels being deleted with Donator FPs

• Thread starter DeletedUser103987
  • Start date

DeletedUser103987

I've noticed across all worlds that GBs have been deranked by any random amount all the way down to Level 1 again in some cases.
People who donated to the levels when they were hit have also lost all FPs in the GB at that point... Is this an ongoing bug or have we just been wiped for something not explained?

DeletedUser108331

Checking friends gbs, everyones kraken seems to have been deranked, and in some cases other gbs that have been worked on recently.

DeletedUser96901

me too (other language server but same problem)

wtf: Kraken 32 to level 1

I have read something in the german forum that it is because of the Oracle abuse
but I never donated to an oracle and never had one

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
mine went from 76 to 1, also lost FPs i had in other krakens. so far no other GBs affected

DeletedUser103987

I've experienced the issue on Arcs and Krakens only so far.

DeletedUser108331

my kraken went from 35 to 1, and cdm (which I leveled in parallel to kraken) went from 60 to 39.

DeletedUser109966

Ditto... Capes, Krakens.. all lost loads of levels and other players ones...

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
im about to collect my city and have one gb to level up, so here we go in a few minutes...

DeletedUser103987

Finally had a response from support - just says they're aware of the issue and looking into it. Guess it's a waiting game.

DeletedUser100832

They screwed up the Oracle of Delphi fix. Which was a farce in itself: they decided to change it because it gave out more forge points than you put in. But they keep the Arc exploit that allows you... to get out more forge points than you put in.

Clearly, it's one rule for the top players, another for everyone else.

DeletedUser12146

Levels are ok on global ranking GB list:
iQCMAsN.png

But in the city, there is display bug:
VhhpSLn.png C7JxFE5.png

DeletedUser96901

I don't believe in the ranking
not long time ago the medals ranking updated only once a day

so why should be the bug be the real GB and not the ranking which could only not get the change of the GB :rolleyes:

DeletedUser12146

I don't believe in the ranking
not long time ago the medals ranking updated only once a day

so why should be the bug be the real GB and not the ranking which could only not get the change of the GB :rolleyes:
List is updated instantly. Add FP to your GB and see that is has changed on GB list...

DeletedUser653

Seems to have affected all Kracken over L30 reducing them to L1 or 2, plus a few other GB's been reported in our guild, COA being confirmed.

But its a real mess as players have taken swops and donated on new reduced levels without noticing the problem. This means Inno has to both sort out the FP situation before the update and the FP donated since on the lower levels. Suggest you try and find proof of what level your GB's were and how much FP was donated etc in case Inno cannot now reverse out the transported update and reinstate correct GB levels and donations.

DeletedUser12146

This one is even better :)
lvl0... but building is already built :)
G4bWnut.png

roman860

Private
Seems to have affected all Kracken over L30 reducing them to L1 or 2, plus a few other GB's been reported in our guild, COA being confirmed.

But its a real mess as players have taken swops and donated on new reduced levels without noticing the problem. This means Inno has to both sort out the FP situation before the update and the FP donated since on the lower levels. Suggest you try and find proof of what level your GB's were and how much FP was donated etc in case Inno cannot now reverse out the transported update and reinstate correct GB levels and donations.
I assume Inno is using a transaction oriented database (OLTP) : restore old checkpoint, apply records since checkpoint, done
This does not deal with donations based on the wrong status of the GB

Last edited by a moderator:

scibuff

Sergeant
But from what I'm hearing this seems to be only a problem with the view (the model seems to have the correct data).

DeletedUser103987

has anyone tried levelling a low level GB yet and collecting from it?

DeletedUser108331

I think it is bit more than a simple view problem. When I collected from my Kraken it gave me just 1 fp (as if level 1) and not the 20+ fp it would have given at its proper level. My fp bar only went up by 1 fp, so it is behaving as if it is a level 1 Kraken.