• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB leveling ?

GADfan

Warrant Officer
That's why you immediately found this forum when someone was angry at you?
I came to the forum to find out what I'd done that caused his anger. That's one of the purposes of a forum: to find out things.
But you'll notice I did it after, not before, I'd angered him.
The first is smart, the second is clairvoyant

Agent327

Overlord
I came to the forum to find out what I'd done that caused his anger. That's one of the purposes of a forum: to find out things.
But you'll notice I did it after, not before, I'd angered him.
The first is smart, the second is clairvoyant

So you know the purpose of the forum and yet you failed to find out. To lazy to do some digging and ofcourse it is much easier to ask after the fact.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
So you know the purpose of the forum and yet you failed to find out. To lazy to do some digging and ofcourse it is much easier to ask after the fact.
Yet again you contradict your own argument.
How can you find out about something before you know you need to?
My original point was that you have to ask after the fact whereas you believe someone should seek the answers to questions they don't know they need to ask!
You are the master of hindsight.

Agent327

Overlord
You are the master of hindsight.

Am I?

You became a forum member just after you started playing and long before you made the mistake. Once you made the mistake, you did not just knew you had to go to the forum, you even found the right thread. Something totally extraordinairy for a new player. Judging from that I think in your situation you new what you should have done.

Does that now make me the master of insight?

GADfan

Warrant Officer
Am I?

You became a forum member just after you started playing and long before you made the mistake. Once you made the mistake, you did not just knew you had to go to the forum, you even found the right thread. Something totally extraordinairy for a new player. Judging from that I think in your situation you new what you should have done.

Does that now make me the master of insight?
Nope. Because you're having trouble seeing the point in question it makes you the master of sight unseen, lol
And knowing what you should have done is actually still hindsight.
Just to fill you in, I first came to the forum after receiving a notification directing me there about an event so, yes, I knew it existed.
I don't usually comment on forums but this is kinda fun..
I next came looking for advice on my mistake because at the time the player I annoyed hadn't got back to me. I am not in an active guild so no-one to ask there.
I laugh at your comment about finding a thread and it being extraordinary. Maybe for you, but I quite easily found the 'search' button...
And, just to remind you, cus you seem to have forgotten, we're talking about how someone could possibly seek answers or advice about an action they didn't know was wrong before they did it

Agent327

Overlord
I laugh at your comment about finding a thread and it being extraordinary. Maybe for you, but I quite easily found the 'search' button...

Which is truly amazing, since players that are on this forum for more than 5 years still can not find it.

And, just to remind you, cus you seem to have forgotten, we're talking about how someone could possibly seek answers or advice about an action they didn't know was wrong before they did it

They do know the action they are about to undertake.

DeletedUser118252

They do know the action they are about to undertake.
Dear Agent, your approach would lead me to think that, if you were the Dean of Medicine at the University, you'd tell every First Year student where the Library was and "go to it, learn Medicine." All the information is there.
However, the most efficient way is to provide a framework for learning and especially to mentor someone who is making mistakes and may not even recognize it. I've been playing for months (gosh!) and only recently found a helpful Guild where I can ask questions. But even more helpful is the Guild member who will go to my city and make suggestions, seeing things I'd never have considered.
I've been searching this forum for a couple of hours, trying to find answers to questions and I find it's a big waste of time because there are simply too many posts and actually very little instruction.
Well, that's my 2 cents' worth.

Shad23

Emperor
Dear Agent, your approach would lead me to think that, if you were the Dean of Medicine at the University, you'd tell every First Year student where the Library was and "go to it, learn Medicine." All the information is there.
lol he'd probably tell the student to find the library him self that way student would lern more
that's how helpfull Agent is