• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: GB Inventory Hiding

Do you like this idea

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser106830

Proposal:
My proposal is to have the option to hide the Great Buildings from view in our inventory that we currently do not want to build/have no intention of building.

Reason:
I would like this as I am now at a stage where there are some Great Buildings that I will never build and because of this I have so many sets of blueprints for them that I have to scroll past them to get to the ones I either want to build or unlock extra levels for.

Details:
It would work in a similar way to the option that currently exists where we can lock certain items in our inventory that we don't want to see at the Antiques Dealer. There difference would be that the checkbox option for each Great Building would allow it to be hidden from view in the users inventory. On the Great Buildings screen I envisage 2 buttons in the corner placed as the lock option is on the All Rewards tab. One button would be 'Hide Buildings' which would then display the checkbox next to each Great Building. The second button would be 'Show Hidden' to allow the user to temporarily see what is currently hidden. When this button is clicked the checkboxes would appear allowing the user to unhide any Great Buildings again. The changes at any point would be saved by closing the inventory

Visual Aids:
N/A

Balance:
I don't envisgae any other area of the game being impacted by this change/addition

Abuse Prevention:
No option for cheating that I can see

DeletedUser12400

I have thought of that periodically therefore +1 from me.

Agent327

Overlord
How many forums do you plan to put this proposal?

Every one you can find till you get enough support on one?

GB's are listed alphabetical. How hard is it to find the one you want?

DeletedUser106830

How many forums do you plan to put this proposal?

Every one you can find till you get enough support on one?

GB's are listed alphabetical. How hard is it to find the one you want?

Great idea! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.