• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB ideas, Tavern Ideas, + Misc Ideas

Great Buildings :
⚫A new GB that boosts Goods productions in any building that is producing goods (Including Terrace Farms, Bazaars, Oasis etc)
⚫a GB that boosts FP productions from SoK's, and event buildings that also produce FP's
⚫Another Attack/Defence GB
⚫a GB that produces Guild Power.. A Wind Turnbine that could be placed in the water maybe ?
⚫a GB that produces Current Era goods, instead of Unrefined

Tavern:
⚫ Ability to buy a Motivation in the Tavern
⚫Option to buy the ability, to use extra units on a GE encounter, so for those extra difficult battles in level 4 we could start with maybe 9 or 10 units instead of the basic 8 ?!
⚫Options to buy shortened scouting time on Continent Map
⚫Option to auto complete a difficult event quest
⚫In the Time Boosts.. Have a Productions boost.. So for example.. A 1 day production is shortened., but still counts as 1 day for quests, and still produces the 1 day items
⚫In the Military Boosts.. Have one for Defence of Attacking Armies (We already have attack of attacking, or Defence of Defending, but what about defence of attacking, and attack of defending ? )

Misc:
⚫Points for donating Medals to the Treasury
⚫Ability to buy Forge points with Supplies as well as with Coins
⚫Have personal GE championships so people in a guild by themselves can also have added incentives to complete it.
⚫An additional Market for Treasury Goods, but limited to only those with Leader/Founder rights, or have an additional "Trader rights" button
⚫Something else to spend Arctic Future and above era Treasury Goods. At the moment the only place to use these is to unlock levels on GE, but as there are no maps to use them on, and increasing numbers of Arcs, there are thousands of useless high era goods in treasuries, maybe there could be cheap options to "Fair Trade" these down with the Merchants/Vendors in a "Treasury Market" ?
⚫Allow medals to be used to temporarily block a Landing zone on GvG map, or to increase the number of DA's that can be placed, or the number of units in those DA's
⚫Monastery Upgrade to high era's ?
⚫Have an alternative to Watchfires/Ritual Flames.. But that boost city attack instead of city defence
⚫We have some event buildings (i.e. Speakers Corner) that boosts the Attack of Attacking units.. How about something that increases the Defence of Attacking units ?
⚫Some totals on the Great Building Contribution list.. E.g. How many are invested, and in how many GB's, and the total of the rewards due
⚫An extra button on the Army Management to show Special Units… e.g. only rogues
⚫A 'Use 100' FP button in GB contribution.. But that could be disabled for lower players who don't want to take the risk of clicking the wrong button
⚫At the moment we can load up the FP bar from Inventory with no more than 100 FP's, could this be increased significantly ? This would help people compete with those using Android who can add FP's at a much faster rate.

Arctic Harbour
I have not used the Arctic Harbour once since progressing into Oceanic , Simply because I didn't need to. I had produced enough Promethium while still in Arctic Future, because I was producing the required goods In that era.. because of course my GB's were prodicing the relevant unrefined goods too.
SO…..
⚫In the next era after Oceanic, The Arctic harbour needs to have an upgrade to use newer goods. But… as long as it retains the same crew members with their existing experience levels. The same should apply to the Oceanic Terminal to avoid that also becoming a useless building that cannot be removed. (I'm assuming/hoping that there is already a future plan along these line for this building)
⚫Maybe allow the option to trade Promethium and Orichalcum in the market, but you could limit their trading between "special goods" only ??
⚫How about allowing surplus stocks of Promethium to also be used to buy increased experience levels on the Crew ? (And the same with the Orichalcum for the Oceanic Terminal Crew)

DeletedUser111502

Why -1? There's no reason provided.

+1 to the above from me. There are a lot of well thought out ideas above that will enhance game play and mix it up a little.

Yes a reason would have been nice... but I presume it's purely because of a previous disagreement over the meaning of "a couple of weeks". Grow up!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

I'd have to say the reason he gave nothing but a -1 is because none of it could work. Having analyzed it, every point would either make something too powerful, make something that already exists irrelevant, or just generally make the game easier.

DeletedUser111502

I don't like them

sorry I must be blind:
where are your reasons for each idea ?

lol. before you posted that I didn't even remember who you are :rolleyes:

and if you would be grown up you would read how to post ideas before posting ideas
and don't post ideas that already exist: they can be discussed in the already existing threads

so guys one lesson for the "grown ups"
accept the voting of other and let it stand
especially those who don't want a discussion

or we can discuss the next 3 pages about me and my vote

How to post ideas? Are people incapable of reading something that's not in a particular set format? Does someone not like having their routine upset?

DeletedUser111502

and does someone hate a -1 so much the he must start to ruin his ideas with a stupid discussion which has nothing to do with the ideas ?
They weren't my ideas. The fact that you can't read renders your response useless

DeletedUser111502

you too

can't let a -1 be a -1

and start a fight

I didn't start a fight. I asked you a question and you gave a very obnoxious and sarcastic answer as if you own the place.

oops

you guys are so random that I didn't even recognize that two different persons are posting

time that you get avatars so other can see the difference

Or you could read the name, same way as you suggest people read how to post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111502

would be much easier if would use an avatar

I am under no obligation to get an avatar. It would actually be much easier if you just had some sort of idea of who you were actually writing to before spouting out obnoxious nonsense. You might actually gain some credibility in what you say then. As it stands you're at zero.

DeletedUser108047

If the original post was broken up into individual ideas, properly formatted with some thought given to how they might be fleshed out, balanced etc - there are some ideas worth pursuing.

DeletedUser6065

Indeed, especially 'Defense bonus to attacking army'. I have often wondered why this has been overlooked. True, ya need ta hurt 'em, but ya gotta be able to take the punishment too, or you're still gonna get wiped out.
. . . mk

DeletedUser17913

what about a GREAT BUILDING (FORT KNOX) WHERE YOU COULD ENTER IT & then swap coins for things like medals & diamonds ?

DeletedUser96901

what about a GREAT BUILDING (FORT KNOX) WHERE YOU COULD ENTER IT & then swap coins for things like medals & diamonds ?
what about a way where you could swap coins and supplies for goods, FP and medals (and once per era diamonds) ?

good news: already exists
it is called "nonbirthday party": one of the recurring quests

DeletedUser111866

So many ideas in one, sure they can't all be good. -1

What are worth thinking about:
- a GB that boosts goods production, as there are no boosts to goods production;
- attack bonus to DEFENDING armies - the game really lacks this aspect;
- defensive boost to attackers, for the same reason (although there seem to be some in winter village, huh?);
- a button to show special units only;
- maybe something abour AF/OF goods, as I don't know actual situation up there.