• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB harvest lost

DeletedUser8078

Hi,

I have two GBs; Hagia Sofia and Lighthouse of Alexandria. I just collected Forge points from Hagia Sofia, the counting clock got reset but I did not receive the FPs I suppose to. I had 4 FP in my bar and that number did not change after I have harvested this GB. Before I had same nature of problem with Lighthouse of Alexandria, I harvested it and I suppose to receive some goods from it but I didn't. When it happened with Lighthouse I thought I must have miscalculated but today happened with Hagia Sofia.

Please respond, since this doesn't happen always I could not obtain a print screen.

Thank you in Advance.

DeletedUser7719

I almost had this problem with my Castel Del Monte, but I refreshed and got my 4 FP. Dunno if that may help...

DeletedUser8078

I tried that already, I spent the 4 Forge points I had there and refreshed the page, nothing happened.

DeletedUser

I have tried to reproduce this bug with my own Hagia Sophia, but received the collected forge points with no issues.

9ffQX44.jpg

DeletedUser

For now I will mark this as cannot be reproduced. If you encounter it again, or anyone else has any more information, please let us know.

DeletedUser8078

I just had the same experience, this time with both GB at the same time. I spent the 4 FP I had, to make sure that I am in 0 FP, and then I harvested my Hagia Sofia, in the level it is I should have received 3 FPs, but it didn't, it just reset the timer; Lighthouse of Alexandria just gave me 0 Gunpowder, and I should have received 8 or 9. This is getting really annoying guys. For the last 48 hours I received nothing from both GBs I worked so hard to get them going.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8078

Refreshing the browser this time actually retrieved what was lost. Sorry if this is Browsers issue, but the last time I really have lost all FPs. Anyway, my apologies for rushing.

DeletedUser

The +0 goods occasionally showing when you collect from the Lighthouse is a known issue. Fortunately this is just a display issue that does not affect the actual function of the Great Building-- you still gain the correct amount of the good. This can be verified by checking the amount of goods you have before and after collecting from the Great Building.

It sounds like a similar issue with the Hagia Sophia, though I am not sure why it would seem like you didn't get the FP's the first time even after refreshing your browser. We will keep an eye out for that, though, and please let us know if you encounter a situation again where you don't actually get the forge points.

DeletedUser8813

i have had this happen once or twice but a quick refresh puts them up so i take it as a display bug

DeletedUser

everyday I lose my coin boost from St. Marks with 40 plus coin boost. when the game freezes because of someone polishing my building it gets refreshed and the boost is gone. every day this is getting old...............

DeletedUser

everyday I lose my coin boost from St. Marks with 40 plus coin boost. when the game freezes because of someone polishing my building it gets refreshed and the boost is gone. every day this is getting old...............

You must be looking for this thread, over here.

DeletedUser

I reported this problem (or something similer) in the feed back thread last week http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Feedback-section as requested by Lodroth.
If your FP bar is maxed at 10 and you use the premium collection facility it collects your FP's too and they are then lost. There are ways around it but it is a bit of pain as you loose time negating the benefits of the premium collection feature.