• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: GB goods TRADING

DeletedUser

hey, just a simple idea!
i got it from the little icon (
upload_2017-6-26_17-48-9.png
) you can only do it for tech, :/ i think you should be able to do it for GB on this page (the image i showed) but also on mobile you pick it on tech and you put in another good to give it auto gives you the right amount you need and fair, i think you should add this to PC anyway ,it really does help.(i hope you get what i mean) here is the image i did a little touches to it so you know what it might/should look.
BEFORE/AFTER/BONUS

upload_2017-6-26_17-53-44.png
upload_2017-6-26_17-47-53.png

upload_2017-6-26_19-1-46.png

BANK IT= (RL view), you have 10 stone you need 5 ,but you don't wanna by accident to use up the 10 because they valuable (sorta lol)anyway! , so you bank it and it stores it their forever unless retake it, you know what i mean?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

I don't know how many times I did that while getting my obs blueprint together, just mindlessly wander through the market, looking through guildie trades I can take and without thinking, trade away BA goods I needed to build it.....I think it took 3 times, then I started mentally whipping myself if I tried trading BA goods. :lol:

The 1st part of this has been suggested before...I think by Lab21, the 2nd part is new and since I like both....+1

DeletedUser

I don't know how many times I did that while getting my obs blueprint together, just mindlessly wander through the market, looking through guildie trades I can take and without thinking, trade away BA goods I needed to build it.....I think it took 3 times, then I started mentally whipping myself if I tried trading BA goods. :lol:

The 1st part of this has been suggested before...I think by Lab21, the 2nd part is new and since I like both....+1
yeah it happens to the best of us lol,

DeletedUser6065

A trade is fair if I say it's fair.
Move along people.
. . . mk

DeletedUser108047

+1 to both

@OVERTYPE Yes the idea of making the user interface consistent - by providing the direct link to allow you to trade goods/use coins to buy fps etc in these transaction has been mentioned numerous times... about time they actually fixed it... it's not rocket science!