• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB FP number invest cancelation

DeletedUser116216

Hello,

I would like to suggest the option to cancel this number input when investing into great buildings because ,, this way, you literally removed one and the only defense of the player who is being sniped. Before, it would take a couple of minutes for the high level buildings to be sniped (over 100 clicks) , which gives the victim player chance to defend himself from the sniper by disconnecting his great building, but now that you are able to input the number value and invest it with a single click, the victim player has no chance to defend himself in any kind of way. So, my suggestion to reduce frustration of players being sniped all the time by jerk neighbors who sit in low eras , you should just remove this number input feature when investing into other player's great buildings , but yet, keep the option whilst you are investing into your own.

Cheers !

Agent327

Overlord
Hello,

I would like to suggest the option to cancel this number input when investing into great buildings because ,, this way, you literally removed one and the only defense of the player who is being sniped. Before, it would take a couple of minutes for the high level buildings to be sniped (over 100 clicks) , which gives the victim player chance to defend himself from the sniper by disconnecting his great building, but now that you are able to input the number value and invest it with a single click, the victim player has no chance to defend himself in any kind of way. So, my suggestion to reduce frustration of players being sniped all the time by jerk neighbors who sit in low eras , you should just remove this number input feature when investing into other player's great buildings , but yet, keep the option whilst you are investing into your own.

Cheers !

Did you really think about this thoroughly before you posted? :lol:

DeletedUser96901

the victim player has no chance to defend himself in any kind of way.
he has

for GB which give automatically profit
unlock the next level when players for place 1 and 2 are there to immediately fill it

the worst thing you could ever do is unlocking all your Arc levels

and for other GB
don't put too much FP into it so there won't be any profit

So, my suggestion to reduce frustration of players being sniped all the time by jerk neighbors who sit in low eras
you need to become better then it won't happen to you anymore

so basically:
don't expect others to solve your problems
do it on your own