• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: GB donation take backs

Proposal:
I want to propose a take back button for GB donations given a lapse date.

Reason:
I’ve been noticing my contribution list and a lot of the people I donated fps to are either inactive or have lost interest in any gb. Giving a lapse rate for example of 30 days or 60 days would give chance to active players to take back sleeping fps.

Details:
I propose for inno to place in a take back button after a certain lapse rate is established. Given the lapse rate would be fair and cannot be abused by taking back anytime.

Visual Aids:
None.

Abuse Prevention:
The lapse rate would give chance for the inactive player start over and still use the fps in the prescribed period. Once the lapse rate is done and the inactive player is still inactive then the donator has a chance to take back donated fps that hasn’t been used. This would
Help lower level players get back fps for personal use.

Summary:

syjytg

Master Corporal
Better would be we see when the person is last online so we can decide before we donate.

DeletedUser96901

but obviously
only for secured places
and not more than the place would give as reward
(return minimum of donation & reward)

you really can't expect to get the few FP on place 6 back
you also would get nothing if the GB levels up

or you donated 300 FP and leveling would give you 50 FP
then why in the hell should you get back 300 FP if it doesn't level

but obviously
only for secured places
and not more than the place would give as reward
(return minimum of donation & reward)

you really can't expect to get the few FP on place 6 back
you also would get nothing if the GB levels up
I get the rewards part you are mentioning. I’m proposing it for all fps regardless of the spot. Let’s say a lapse date of 60days inactivity then we could pull out our fps knowing that the player has no plans of playing anytime soon

DeletedUser96901

I’m proposing it for all fps regardless of the spot.
lol that is a joke

you won't get ALL fps you donated regardless of your spot if it would level
so why in the hell do you expect more back if it doesn't level than you would get if it levels

and don't forget: you could lose your current place if it is not secured. losing the reward and get nothing if it levels

legend9182

Major-General
lol that is a joke

so why in the hell do you expect more back if it doesn't level than you would get if it levels

and don't forget: you could lose your current place if it is not secured. losing the reward and get nothing if it levels
TRUE if you want payback
It should be of spot not whole fps
If you ain't on any gb spot you will miss those fps.
But spots rewards should not be more than you spent. So in total you will get 5 fps back if you invested for reward of 10. And if you invested 15 you will get 10 equal to reward

legend9182

Major-General
Otherwise I can easily abuse the working.
Will just put 1 fp on reward spot and will take back reward of 1k fps
Or will put 200fps to transfer them to bag even if it takes so much time

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Imagine if charity donators asked for the their donation back what response do you think it’ll get?
-1 lol not even a good idea

lol that is a joke

It’s not about the gb being levelled. I’m talking about gbs being inactive or players that are inactive but you still have fps in them so that we could get them back only IF they are inactive for a certain amount of time

Imagine if charity donators asked for the their donation back what response do you think it’ll get?
-1 lol not even a good idea
It’s not about the gb being levelled or rewards after it has levelled. I’m talking about gbs being inactive or players that are inactive but you still have fps in them so that we could get them back only IF they are inactive for a certain amount of time

Emberguard

Legend
This is not only heavily open to abuse no matter what hoops you put in place (it'd be utterly impossible to police), but I'd also put it under DNSL:

* Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it. (This idea takes away any need to choose which investments are worth taking. Either it's a unsolicited contribution which makes the onus solely on you to make sure it's a sound investment, or you made a deal beforehand by talking with that player. Which makes it between you two to fulfill that deal. Inno doesn't interfere with personal affairs unless it's a rule breach)

* Changes to existing rewards. (This idea changes the way rewards on GBs function for those on the GB, yourself, those who want to contribute later on and also effects the GB owners cost to level the GB when or if they ever decide to)

TRUE if you want payback
It should be of spot not whole fps
If you ain't on any gb spot you will miss those fps.
But spots rewards should not be more than you spent. So in total you will get 5 fps back if you invested for reward of 10. And if you invested 15 you will get 10 equal to reward
Looks like you did not read the post properly. It’s not about the gb being levelled nor is it for the rewards. I’m talking about gbs being inactive or players that are inactive but you still have fps in them so that we could get them back only IF they are inactive for a certain amount of time

DeletedUser96901

It’s not about the gb being levelled. I’m talking about gbs being inactive or players that are inactive but you still have fps in them so that we could get them back only IF they are inactive for a certain amount of time
it is about wanting more than you would get from normal play of those players :rolleyes:

It’s not about the gb being levelled nor is it for the rewards.
actually it is

because you want the FP back because that don't happen

you knew that you don't get your FP back when you donated them
you only would get a reward if you reach a certain place at the time the GB levels

so how can't it be for the reward you don't get because the GB doesn't level up

Emberguard

Legend
It’s not about the gb being levelled nor is it for the rewards. I’m talking about gbs being inactive or players that are inactive but you still have fps in them so that we could get them back only IF they are inactive for a certain amount of time
I get that, and I appreciate the time you've taken to write up the idea. But in the end anything that comes back from a GB contribution is a reward and that includes the possibility of receiving 0 back