1. Drop by the FOE Cafe!!

Stop by the Cafe! Grab a coffee, ask a question, join in the conversation and more! Find it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forge Questers

Don't forget to take part in this months Forge Questers for a chance to win 1000 diamonds here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

GB contributing changed?

Discussion in 'Cafe Counter' started by vexeen, Aug 10, 2019.

1. vexeen

vexeen Master Corporal

Has the contributing in GB's changed in the last day or 2? Before i could contribute to a players GB who was, but is no more in my hood, if i had put at least 1 point into it prior before the hood changed, but logged in today and the buttons for inserting points are greyed out =/.

[​IMG]

2. vexeen

vexeen Master Corporal

Ok, nvm, turns out that this sonnava b..... disconnected his/her roads >.>

3. CaptainJacksparrow

CaptainJacksparrow FoE Team Ingame Moderator

Just fyi, if you have at least one fp on a players Gb, you can ( providing they don't disconnect it ) still contribute to that Gb, even after the hoods change. But once it levels you no longer will be able to.

4. Migraine of Ord

Migraine of Ord Master Corporal

Disconnecting roads.... had not thought of that option to disappoint a sniper. That could be very useful at certain times. Especially when someone snipes an Arc swap group. The group or individuals could all agree on a time to reconnect to allow swaps, but confound snipes. Thanks so much for putting this out there.... Would not have thought of it myself. Possibly another useful tidbit.

5. joesoap

joesoap Major-General

you need to remember that you dont get the gb bonus if the gb is disconnected

6. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

I would love to see the face of an owner of a disconnected Arc when he recognize the 1000 FP reward is not boosted :lol:

Cursedveggie likes this.
  7. Migraine of Ord

Migraine of Ord Master Corporal

Well- now you just ruined it. Sigh....... though it was a nice thought

8. Emberguard

Emberguard FoE Team Senior Forum Moderator Ingame Moderator

If a player is disconnecting like that on their Arc then there’s a chance they’re not contributing to other GBs while building up their own.

yeah doesn’t work for Arc swap groups, only self lvling. And really if it’s a swap group trying to lvl up their Arcs a sniper should be a good thing. Chances are they’ll put in more then the group would lose in rewards and snipers generally arent taking enough spots to be a real problem for the group. Especially as the group will be getting as much back as they put in they haven’t lost anything from a sniper jumping in

Selene the Savior 413 likes this.