• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Gathering Settlement Goods

Indicate each good needed separately? (settlements quest)

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112085

Proposal
On the final quest in a player's Settlement (Viking and/or Japanese) it would be pretty helpful to know which goods have already been collected and which goods are still needed.

Reason
On occasions it has not always been apparent which set of 10 goods has been collected

Details
It would be of assistance if each good had a bar which fills up as 5 are collected then 10, so nobody loses track of what they need.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
It isn't open to abuse, merely improves gameplay and assists the player

goods.JPG

DeletedUser112085

One would imagine *every* section of the gameplay is meant to be challenging, but that doesn't prevent other parts of Forge of Empires being helpful.

joesoap

Major-General
finding out where my 4yo has hidden the piece of paper that i have written the goods i've collected on is a challenge i would happily live without so +1

Status
Not open for further replies.