• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

gather 600 happiness is impossible!!!

DeletedUser

how can I get gather 600 happyness to complete a goal if i build two stone circles,which give 360 both,and it gives only 180,build a tree after that,witch gives 18 and in spite of getting in the total 378,it only counts 18 from the tree??? this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

DeletedUser

Errr ... build another stone circle and another three trees? Not that hard surely ...

PS your title is about supplies and not happiness which is what the content implies

DeletedUser

Seems to me someone's math is off?! Stone circle's are worth 182 each and tree's are 18 that's 382 total for all three; not even close to 600, and if your looking for supplies then why build happiness buildings? and finally who the heck is OP and why are we even commenting on his/hers/its English.

DeletedUser

Seems to me someone's math is off?! Stone circle's are worth 182 each and tree's are 18 that's 382 total for all three; not even close to 600, and if your looking for supplies then why build happiness buildings? and finally who the heck is OP and why are we even commenting on his/hers/its English.

LOL been a long time since I had to look at Circles ;) so Gonx needs 3 of each ((3x182)+(3x18)=600)

DeletedUser1081

how can I get gather 600 happyness to complete a goal if i build two stone circles,which give 360 both,and it gives only 180,build a tree after that,witch gives 18 and in spite of getting in the total 378,it only counts 18 from the tree???

this is a known bug - please submit an in-game support ticket by right-clicking on your main village screen, choosing "support" from the pop-up menu that appears, then the world you're on and the category "bug report". when it takes you to the message window, give your report the title "quest bug". the in-game people will help you.

sorry you ran into this problem ... hope you enjoy the game anyway

DeletedUser

and responding to Mink,of course i enjoy the game anyway!!! only if we help each other the game can evolue. (and i hope that there is any problem with my english this time...)

DeletedUser

if i remember correctly what i used to do was simply build trees and after their happiness was added delete them and build another till I got to 600

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I would very much think that it will have been rectified by now.... those posts are over two years old.

DeletedUser6065

Wall is right. Build - delete - build- repeat until goal. Not a bug, and handy to remember should this task appear in an event (and it most always does).
. . . mk