• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Gates of the sun god

• Thread starter DeletedUser110327
  • Start date

DeletedUser110327

Yes, that's right, I did try to use Gates of the Sun God to fulfill a culture building quest and they were not recognised as culture buildings, only decorations. I forgot about that. That makes them completely useless then. As to disposable happiness, we have ancient faces. We don't need two useless buildings that do the same thing being dished out as rewards. A 2 or a 5 forge point package would at least be useful. There is a certain amount of satisfaction to be gleaned from deleting them, which does add an element of entertainment to the game I suppose, so in that case perhaps we should have a third one?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108359

If you don't have Face of the Ancient or Gate of the Sun God what are you going to moan to your guildies about
THAT'S what they are for. Inno gives them so we have something to moan about when we get bored:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

MP75

Master Corporal
Would you please replace these crappy useless ridiculously annoying worthless rubbish with something worth keeping, like a fragment of something. I've lost count of how many of these stupid things I've deleted. They are not 'rewards' they are worthless rubbish. A single fragment would be much better.

Regards
You could give us 1 unattached unit or 1 Rogue instead of these useless decorations !

DeletedUser

The Gates of the Sun God and the Faces of Ancient are pretty convenient to use by quests I think: nice and small yet a decent amount of happiness.
Preferably not too many but at least they serve a purpose.

Emberguard

Legend
I would rather the game had additional use for them in some new feature then to abandon them just because there's "too many" (I don't know, maybe integrate using them as an alternate to the Shrines in the Vikings settlement if you have Shrines unlocked)

Problem is once we go getting rid of something purely because there's "too many" you could do that to everything. Too many goods, medals, supplies, coins, FPs, BPs etc. Stay around long enough and it all ends up being more then you could possibly spend. (Well, hopefully not too many diamonds :P)

And it isn't like they are taking up "real" space in the virtual closet they stay in. Can add 100 more and it will all be in the same little spot, so to speak.

Shad23

Emperor
well i can get fact they need to give us crap prizes but why in hell did they need to add that click box when you want to sell em

Emberguard

Legend
@shad23 when the checkbox was first introduced to GBs iirc some players requested the same gets extended to premium buildings. I guess GE counts as "premium" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DeletedUser

Lol I’ve noticed this too >.<
I suppose everything which doesn’t give back supplies and coins via selling it.

Shad23

Emperor
lol they could have excluded the crap prizes from that , lol i don't need confirmation to sell those awfull things i know i want to sell them their sowl purpose to exist are to be sold once built