• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Gate of the Sun God

DeletedUser108842

Proposal

The Gate of the Sun God is considered just a decoration. It should be a road too.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?

Error 404.

Reason

Well, this is a gate and should provide a road service as well. Nice to have it in our cities where you are using this decoration to cast a road to your mighty Temple of the Relics. It is really cool that way...

Details

N/A

Balance/Abuse Prevention

Since it's 2x2 but it is an ancient building I'd suggest it to be considered a road rather than actual two-lane street required in the higher ages. Nevertheless even if it's a two-lane street that won't make much of a difference in regards to any potential abuses.

DeletedUser110195

Truly, why be worried that it makes sense for this to count as a road? Though I think it should be re-sized to 1x3, it wouldn't really mesh well with 1 tile roads at 2x2 and wouldn't make sense as a 2-lane road. Heh....as I typed this I discovered I can't agree with it, because it would only make sense as a road if placed north or south of a 1 tile road.

DeletedUser108842

Truly, why be worried that it makes sense for this to count as a road? Though I think it should be re-sized to 1x3, it wouldn't really mesh well with 1 tile roads at 2x2 and wouldn't make sense as a 2-lane road. Heh....as I typed this I discovered I can't agree with it, because it would only make sense as a road if placed north or south of a 1 tile road.

And that is why we should be able to rotate buildings.