1. Forge Questers!

Join the contest for a chance to win 1,000 diamonds Read all about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A Few Good Mods!

Check out the various positions we have to offer here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forge Cafe

Head to our Forge Cafe, ask a question, or have a chat. It's the perfect place for you to pull up a chair and learn more about the game and the forum here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

New Bug: Games freezes upon travel in SAM map

Discussion in 'Bug Report section' started by Conchobar mac Nessa, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Conchobar mac Nessa

Conchobar mac Nessa Private

I see this bug on two different computers, both running the game in chrome on Windows.
    After battling for mars ore on map two of the mars maps I click "access world map", then mars, then mars map one. At this point the game freezes and needs a reload. Now I see that it is not even neccessary to fight beforehand, opening the army management screen and closing it is enough to trigger the bug.

2. hawknz

hawknz FoE Team Co-Community Manager

Could you please have a look at this post and use the template provided to report as much detail about a potential bug in order for us to investigate. Thankyou
    https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...ort-section-please-read-before-posting.27140/

3. Conchobar mac Nessa

Conchobar mac Nessa Private

The day I reported the error I had deleted cookies and cache, restarted browser & the game, the whole procedure. One day later I can't reproduce the error anymore. The one thing that changed is that I completed the VF and SAM maps and therefore all maps. Before that I had sectors open in VF and SAM and the problem that the game jumped between the maps, i.e. while exploring a sector in SAM you conquer a sector in VF and the map returns to SAM instead of showing the province in VF. Maybe there is a connection between this two things.
    But as I'm past this point now I have no means to verify either.