• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Game

DeletedUser

I like this game. I just do! I know it gets slow and has some bugs but truly it is just additive enough to keep me playing and paced well enough that I don't feel married to it. Just wonderful, Thanks guys!! :cool:;):):D:p

DeletedUser2974

Doorsey! Glad you posted this :) I'm sure the game developers really appreciate when someone says they enjoy the game instead of just saying what they hate about the game. :P

~Ninga78234

DeletedUser4089

I agree, I'm liking that you have to really think about what you want to do with your city, sacrificing military for production etc. and no rotation of buildings so you have to plan ahead and constantly rearrange to fit new buildings in. Much better than just being able to have as much of everything you want anywhere you want.

DeletedUser459

I like the game. I just wish people would take my comments more seriously.

seriously-460x280.png