• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Game Won't Load - Stuck at 83%

DeletedUser108232

World H and B
Fire Fox and IE most up-to-date
Loading screen stuck at 83%:
Every attempt to enter the game:
High:
I have restarted the browsers, restarted the computer. cleared cache (it does every time I close the browser, but I did manual anyways. checked both IE and FF settings:
When I try to enter the game the Game freezes. It started doing this randomly upon a refresh:

DeletedUser108232

I run the latest version of Windows 7 64bit . All programs are up-to-date. (Just checked them all as well)

My speed-test is showing a 120mb/s download and a 5mb/s upload with no packet loss.

DeletedUser16026

Have you by any chance installed any add-ons for your browsers recently? Or maybe you have made changes to something like an antivirus software?

Could you please try running the game in incognito mode and see if that makes a change. Instructions can be found here.

ETA: FOE-30847