• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Game running when offline

suethegreat

Captain
I have a dippy internet connection as rural and often get frustrated reorganising a city to discover my work wasted as it hasn't 'taken' as offline. I get a clue if collections dont show or productions wont set and obviously fights or negs hang but can still happily continue making city changes. Is there any clue i am missing that would alert me sooner im in darkness and a techie explanation as to how i can continue 'playing' and even clearing incidents (but no reward)

Forwandert

Major-General
I've had all those issues without a ropey connection. The one where your collections should have finished and still show X amount of minutes/hours to collect till you close down the app fully can be very annoying and the 10/20 sec lag out on gbg can turn a quick sector into a chore.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Just set a 5 minute production and if it doesn't register in your supplies reconnect and refresh the game.

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
You can test active connection by doing something that forces a load like spend 1fp, open settlement/battleground/GE, aid a neighbour etc etc

suethegreat

Captain
Thanks wondered if a common feature others have found other than a bug. Hard to do some of the suggestions when rearranging city and nothing due to collect. Just wondered if some tell tale sign in the game would show you weren't live. A shield sometimes hangs if switching activities and internet is lost but not mid rearranging. Cultural settlements are those most requiring a reorg and every minute counts :)