• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.
  • Jupiter Moon Era now taking passengers!

Our latest era, Jupiter Moon is soon to be ready to explore! Read all about it here!

Game running when offline

suethegreat

Chief Warrant Officer
I have a dippy internet connection as rural and often get frustrated reorganising a city to discover my work wasted as it hasn't 'taken' as offline. I get a clue if collections dont show or productions wont set and obviously fights or negs hang but can still happily continue making city changes. Is there any clue i am missing that would alert me sooner im in darkness and a techie explanation as to how i can continue 'playing' and even clearing incidents (but no reward)

Forwandert

Brigadier-General
I've had all those issues without a ropey connection. The one where your collections should have finished and still show X amount of minutes/hours to collect till you close down the app fully can be very annoying and the 10/20 sec lag out on gbg can turn a quick sector into a chore.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Just set a 5 minute production and if it doesn't register in your supplies reconnect and refresh the game.

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
You can test active connection by doing something that forces a load like spend 1fp, open settlement/battleground/GE, aid a neighbour etc etc

suethegreat

Chief Warrant Officer
Thanks wondered if a common feature others have found other than a bug. Hard to do some of the suggestions when rearranging city and nothing due to collect. Just wondered if some tell tale sign in the game would show you weren't live. A shield sometimes hangs if switching activities and internet is lost but not mid rearranging. Cultural settlements are those most requiring a reorg and every minute counts :)