• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Game not loading on the en2 server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandolyn

Private
I have a similar problem whereby the wheel keeps turning under the logo on my prevents, even after clearing my cache :( I have no problem in logging on with mobile

Mandolyn

Private
* prevents should read pc. This is across all my worlds on the EN server.
Other problem is when I've logged on with mobile and then try to log on with my pc, it terminates my mobile game although the wheel spins with no progress

Last edited:

Pyroxy

Private
I'm unable to connect into the game on PC/EN worlds D, J, and L. From the home (en0.forgeofempires.com/page) page, I select "Play", then the world, get the initial "InnoGames" logo and "hourglass" (mostly black screen behind that), and then nothing else... nothing loads. PC. Connecting (or rather failing to) from west coast of Canada.

hawknz

Corporal
Hi There,

The devs have made another change, Can you wait a few minutes then do the cache and cookie clear and reload your browser again? System admins have said it could take a bit for some as we're redirecting providers but for most should see an immediate improvement

Shabooboo

Private
Same problem for me on EN3, EN8, EN12 & EN14.

Using Chrome here is what worked for me:

F12 to bring up Developer Tools
Right click on Refresh button
Select 'Empty Cache and Hard Reload'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.