• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Game needs to be reset

• Thread starter DeletedUser11930
  • Start date

DeletedUser11930

Hi people i know most of you will not like this but i believe that the game should be reset and rules in place ie when contributing to Great Buildings people should not be allowed to just come in one day and put in 100+ forge points there should be a limit so everyone has a chance and yes i'm talking to all the big guilds out there and also the ones who have deleted plsyers who have contributed to their GB's.
Also All greta buildings bonuses should be relevant ie a statue of ZEUS should give no defensive boost whilst attacking that goes for all buildings like that too defensive buildings have no attack bonuses and i believe the auto combat result should be removed as people are using it to cheat.
In my opinion anyone who needs to cheat why are you playing this game play fair or pack up and crawl back under the rock you came from