• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Game just crashed, spinning wheel?! Anyone else?

- Ellie -

Sergeant
Is it just me, the game completely crashed and all i have is the spinning wheel or the blank log in section

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    748.7 KB · Views: 12

DeletedUser116805

have same problem and its lagging like hell i already posted to Innogames support about latency issues.

Emberguard

Legend
Support link if you need it @EllieMaycor

Try closing down other tabs and making sure nothings downloading in the background. See if that makes a difference. Also you could try a different browser. Game is optimised for Chrome and Firefox. If you're using Flash still that can cause problems given Adobe was stopping support for that and Chrome had a popup a while back saying Flash would stop working in Jan 2020.

See if the browser you're using is upto date. You could try clearing cache and cookies. Restart router. Move closer to the router.

Beyond that I'd contact support

DeletedUser

i got the same, probably they where loading the new offer.
all good now

DeletedUser118681

Is it just me, the game completely crashed and all i have is the spinning wheel or the blank log in section
This happens to me at least 6 times a day. Using Chrome, cache cleared but makes no difference. This is a business service connection, it doesn't crash. We run 1xPC, 3xLaptop, 2xphone, 1xTablet - no crashes on any appliance using any application, except using FoE on any of them. Systems diagnostics report on old tablet (before it fell in the pond) said FoE closes the connection!

- Ellie -

Sergeant
is it really? i'm either getting this window on Chrome and Firefox now, if i can get through, things like the trade window freeze, come on inno, pump it up for goodness sakes..
Trade window freezing.jpg
Can't be reached.jpg