• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Game Crashes when battle is won.

DeletedUser705

This has now happened to me on 4 occasions. I go into a battle with another player, fight, ect then when im about to pilage there city the game crashes, reloads then goes back to my city so i end up with dead and injured soldiers and no reward. Starting to put me off this game especially the time you have to wait to train some of these things it makes it all seem pointless.

Anyone else had this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I only had this problem when attacking players that have never played (ie with 0 points).

DeletedUser579

This has happened to me on regular occasions, Can't see any logic to why it happens sometimes and not others.

DeletedUser

This has happened to more players (including me), but you can 'visit' the player you attacked to get your resources anyway ;) I guess you'll get an 'internal error occured'?

Furthermore, you'll always get battle points from attacking others.

DeletedUser17

This has happened to more players (including me), but you can 'visit' the player you attacked to get your resources anyway ;) I guess you'll get an 'internal error occured'?

Furthermore, you'll always get battle points from attacking others.

You can visit the player and still loot, so no harm is done. Internal errors can happen for a number of reasons. We are working on reducing the amount of crashes. I will sort this one out as cannot reproduce.