• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Game Crashes on iPad and iPhone ios 9.2.1

• Thread starter Deleted member 108231
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Several times a Day the game will crash and go back to the Home Screen on iPad Air and iPhone 6 Plus ios 9.2.1

I have noticed that almost every time I reload the Game/app that there is a new message that has been posted but not always.
So I believe that the new message center is the reason for the Crashing.
It has Been ongoing since the last two FOE ios updates

I have tried Deleting the App, re-installing the App and Resetting both iPhone and iPad

It is getting rather annoying, especially at collection time and your trying not to get plundered.

Last edited by a moderator:

PomPoms

Sergeant
My son has an ipad mini running on IOS 9.3.5 and he can't even get into the game. If he does manage to get into it - going anywhere (like the market, GE or research) makes it crash, repeatedly. It is very frustrating and he is on the verge of deleting the game since he can't DO anything! He is very lucky if he gets it to load at all....

DeletedUser5514

On android there is a similar issue... it meant bye bye FOE :)