• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Galata Tower Changes Feedback

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Fast majority of players is pre Galata. The grind is already over. Might as well still benefit from it.
Yeah, but many players are slowly getting rid of their Ritual Flames and Watchtowers, exchanging them with buildings that are just better space fillers than them.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Yeah, but many players are slowly getting rid of their Ritual Flames and Watchtowers, exchanging them with buildings that are just better space fillers than them.
i don't think so. a friend of mine has this many ritual flame in his city and he will be able to dominate pvp arena(when it re opens as its now available in beta)
also will be useful for pvp towers.
high defense will be useful as you lose) and galata won't work there. anyway in my opinion ritual flames and watchtowers are useful.

Attachments

• ritual flames.GIF
    ritual flames.GIF
    497.2 KB · Views: 155
i don't think so. a friend of mine has this many ritual flame in his city and he will be able to dominate pvp arena(when it re opens as its now available in beta)
high defense will be useful as you lose) and galata won't work there. anyway in my opinion ritual flames and watchtowers are useful.
Oh, what an absurd waste of city space :rolleyes:

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
What buildings would that be?
Sentinel Outposts, Gates of the Sun God (taken into account if you don't do full city redesign after you remove all the Ritual Flames).
Ouch that's over 100 Ritual Flames, or 200 tiles of space, that's almost 3 Alcatraz GBs' worth of space in the city, and I assume his defence is still being breached by any player with even a bit decent army.
i see a lot of big players that have dozens of sentinel level 2 in their city, placed wherever the have an odd gap between buildings
Yep, as Sentinel Outpost (level 2) is single most efficient building that gives defence boost to attacking army :D

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Sentinel Outposts, Gates of the Sun God (taken into account if you don't do full city redesign after you remove all the Ritual Flames).

Ouch that's over 100 Ritual Flames, or 200 tiles of space, that's almost 3 Alcatraz GBs' worth of space in the city, and I assume his defence is still being breached by any player with even a bit decent army.

Yep, as Sentinel Outpost (level 2) is single most efficient building that gives defence boost to attacking army :D

Attachments

• 445A231A-A934-4E0B-A460-2B48BACBDFB3.jpeg
    445A231A-A934-4E0B-A460-2B48BACBDFB3.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 186

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Ohhh my...that's absolutely fabulous, I am currently still hard grinding my offense, hope I get to those numbers :D
Events with attack boosts or attacking defence boost will do it, I don’t build anything else in my city, this is a few years work, no diamonds bought and I swapped out all buildings to make space for anything that gives me advantage in GE or GbG or the occasional GvG.. also currently on SAM map part 2 :)

Attachments

• 1780D158-178A-47A4-9C6B-C3261472FD6B.jpeg
    1780D158-178A-47A4-9C6B-C3261472FD6B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 153

Knight of ICE

True, useless for farmers who don't like fighting. City defense and plunder repel better for those players, maybe.

Also useless for fighters. The attack part of the boost is way more important in the current situation.

Emberguard

Legend
Man, I love that my Galata has suddenly sprouted Sentinel Outposts, Ritual Flames and Watchfires ;) :P

On a serious note though, any more feedback regarding the Galata Tower?