• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Gaining entry into level 2 of guild expedition

DeletedUser116765

Hi guys, I have completed level 1 of the expedition. However now I have to donate goods to unlock the 2nd level. I donated 20 limestone and 10 jewelry, but it didn't unlock. How much do I need to donate? I am in the High Middle Ages not sure if that makes a difference to what I have to donate. Thanks

DeletedUser116765

Okay thank you. I Wil see who had that authority . I assume admin.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Check the whole list of donations for red highlighted entries. Until they are all cancelled you cannot open the next level. If they are you must message one of your Guild administrators to unlock it.

DeletedUser6065

The cost of unlocking GE Levels after level 1 are 'Guild Wide'. Goods must be given for EACH MEMBER of you guild. The type of good, and the number of goods is based on the era each member currently occupies (think Town Hall) .
For you, being in High Middle Ages, the cost of unlocking Level 2 just for you is 3 of each High Middle Age good.
The cost for a Guild member in Progressive Era would be 5 of each Progressive Era good.
And, as CambysesII posted, all goods amounts listed must be in Guild Treasury before levels can be unlocked.
. . . .mk

DeletedUser116765

Thank you for your response. I did donate the goods and then message to have the level unlocked. Very disappointed cause I didn't get a reply and the quest was a daily one and that was the only thing left I needed to do. I could have used the goods etc for other purposes if I knew they weren't going to help me. Even though the quest is complete, I have still had no reply from any guild members and therefore won't be able to complete any further expedition quests until the new expedition starts again.