• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

G

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Yes, but SI is a standard metric system of units adopted for official scientific use. There is a defined set of base units and derived units.

In-game coins and supplies don't quite qualify methinks ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, but SI is a standard metric system of units adopted for official scientific use. There is a defined set of base units and derived units.

In-game coins and supplies don't quite qualify methinks ;)
Right, it should be Gc - gigacoins.

DeletedUser99588

I disagree. It's widely used in mathematics to describe large (or small) numbers so I don't see why it's wrongly used in this case.

Lol, next you will be telling us there is a gigasheep in the world or would that be Gsheep or sheepG?

There is actually a good reason for using the SI prefix standard. Some countries use the short form for a billion while others use the long form and there is a big difference. Using the SI Prefix means there isn't any confusion with regard to the actual value being displayed.

DeletedUser5180

As I'm not a native english speaker, I can assure you this helps me and supposely others aswell. Because in my language, 'billion' is the name of your 'trillion' and it always confuses me.

that surprises me, your posts are always well worded and written (grammer wise)