• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fuzzed

• Thread starter DeletedUser7798
  • Start date

DeletedUser7798

Rather fuzzed, allow me to elaborate my curiosities and hope for answers.

I play on en7, is that the same as EN07?

Are there multiple neighbourhoods under Greifental, if so is there any way to view them? Or get somewhat clue how many there are and how status is?

Is the global ranking system only for Greifental or all other servers combined? I would not call it a global ranking if it is only a server ranking. That's a huge mislead.

There must be obvious reasons why I can't find any trace of the guilds or players that I'm known with on this forum. I don't even see the need for this forum if the players cant actually interact in game, need to separate it like in Grepolis with zones. Or maybe subforum for 50-80 players is to much, well. Better than players that you don't interact with.

Bit newb questions, but how to know before knowing.

I feel Greifental is small, but I'd like to know how small compared to the other servers.

If this is truly for all of Greifental. I'd kind of expect something about Black Hawk, LOD etc. But it feels like this is not the right place :confused:

DeletedUser

trades are limited to neighbourhoods and guilds.

I dont think Greifental is actually that small anymore, just new. - If it is smaller than some of the others, this will change shortly as most new players are funnelled into Greifental until a new server is opened.

I believe the rankings are for seperate worlds. Global in this case meaning world, not universe ;-)

DeletedUser

Yes, there are multiple neighbourhoods on each server. You can view all the players on the server via the global ranking, which is indeed only for the specific server, not the whole game. As for seeing whole neighbourhoods, I don't believe there is a way to do that.

As for why the forum is for everyone even when they cannot interact in the game itself; I think it is great to be able to comunicate with all the other players on the forum. And quite understandably there is a need to split the huge amount of players to different servers. But with a full neighbourhood and guild, I don't really think we need more people to interact in the game with. Can always come to the forums for chatting / questions. Which is also one more reason to have a shared forum for the whole game instead of it being server based: Same question doesn't need to be answered a hundred times over when people can see the answer already ( only 50 times for those who don't bother / know how to use the search function ;)

Of course the Greifental section of the forum is mainly used by people from that server.

:) Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6968

And one may presume that when the guilds competition goes live there will be a little more event related posting in this section.

DeletedUser7798

Good answers thanks. If Greifental is all together, that's 40800~ players (looking at ranking in game). I suppose that is everyone on Greifental and everyone who would belong to this forum section, and everyone can interact in game.

To small for my taste. Of these 40k players less than 400 are above 30k points. Suppose it's the game not the server.

DeletedUser

Don't forget that Greifental is the most recent world there is, so the players' progress isn't that spectacular yet. :)

DeletedUser

i see 3 trade routes going on actually...
1) within neighbours. those pple u see when u very 1st startup are your neighbours and til death will u all part... :rolleyes:
2) within guild mates. if u like to be more interactive with pple in game, u could choose to join a guild u like and u can trade with them too. :D
3) within friends. when u click on invites there will be an option to invite your real life friends thru email, or add players already in the same world with u thru their game names. :cool:

then if u wanna check out the rankings, juz click on the number near the upper left of your game screen. when your mouse hover on that number it will say "your global rank" then u click it there will be a popup showing the rankings. :p

DeletedUser

juzgame, this thread is from a month ago and Malhalla is already in a circle of friends. I know because I am in it too. I invited you in game. If you go to the Greifental friends thread you can invite all the people there to enlarge your circle of trade partners.

Or not, I see you declined my request to be friends in game. I guess you have enough free motivations and polishings. Oh well, for every one that rejects me there are 10 that will accept.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10537

When I read through I saw at one time there was more than 4000 players in this server, now there's only 2400..hum...,

DeletedUser9701

When I read through I saw at one time there was more than 4000 players in this server, now there's only 2400..hum...,

No, there is significantly more than that.

There over 2400 pages of players, with each page containing 10 players.

As I'm writing this, there are 24,112 players on Grefeintal.