• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Funny In-game pics

DeletedUser

I am absolutely shocked and appalled at the way in which the game suggests drafting innocent children from early age into the military. Was this really the case in Early Middle-Age Europe? You decide. With you, as always, live from the scene, is Azagthoth. Good night.

5211.PNG

DeletedUser

uqJt1.png

Surge

Brigadier-General
Lol Benjamin with the first one. Obviously just a small kid. I don't really understand the second one though...

DeletedUser1094

Hmm... Do we now have to ask the Lord for permission to engage in HMA PvP's?
...and what is "too close"? Am I allowed to play FoE next door to them?

DeletedUser

House of cheese

The Frame House that shows as ready to collect also shows a cheese icon and +0 gold ready to (not) collect. I already made an in-game ticket, hence why I'm not posting this in Bugs. If that bothers a mod, feel free to move it. I just thought this was funny, and felt like sharing it.

FoE_FunnyHouse.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

Yeah, guess they want a closer look at that inscription on top of the Arch. :D
But that's a dangerously narrow cornice to walk on....

DeletedUser

dm8e13.jpg

I just noticed that, apparently water stops running in mid-air when this building is idle. :p