• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Full World Map

DeletedUser

thx! i also wondered what it will be next. So, on Brigard i have to conquer only 5 teritories to end the map. Nice. Thanks Again

DeletedUser1032

The goods are distributed differently on my map, which is good and bad. It's good in a way that it's random for each player. It's bad in a way because I just realized that I will never get ALL the goods necessary to max out my goods production. Simply put, the continent map seems smaller than what I expected. I was sort of hoping to conquer the whole map and end up with provinces providing me with all the different goods. Guess it's not to be.

DeletedUser2788

Simply put, the continent map seems smaller than what I expected. I was sort of hoping to conquer the whole map and end up with provinces providing me with all the different goods. Guess it's not to be.
That would kind of make the whole in-game trade idea useless. And would also reduce PvP incentive of looting goods from other players.

DeletedUser

Hi, good job.
How I asked in another post, This is all? Those clouds reveal other sectors or not right now. To be implemented. I need to know if I knock down my barracks. :)

DeletedUser176

Hi, good job.
How I asked in another post, This is all? Those clouds reveal other sectors or not right now. To be implemented. I need to know if I knock down my barracks. :)
This is the end so far, but there are still neighbours to fight for medals ;)

DeletedUser

and there are new eras coming.

any idea when? not looking for a specific date but will they add more during the beta stages or are we going to have to wait till 1.0 is out?

DeletedUser1081

any idea when? not looking for a specific date but will they add more during the beta stages or are we going to have to wait till 1.0 is out?

El Señor Moderator or one of the Community Managers will have to answer that one, Aerozol.

DeletedUser176

If you check page 2 of this topic you'll see it's already posted here, but with an english map ;)

DeletedUser2742

The maps seem loosely based on real continents...the second is very much like Central/South America and the third is very much like Western Europe.
Anyone know how to swap between maps ?

DeletedUser7719

Hey tyrre welcome to the forums! I answered your question on your previous post: click on the boat :)

DeletedUser101149

He who wins the recon. battle, wins the war.
U.S. Army tenent. It is very true.