• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Frozen story quest.

DeletedUser111452

My story quest for scouting a province is frozen. Even though I have completed the province.

DeletedUser111452

Thanks.
I am playing on my samsung phone on android.
It is the same province.
The quest asks for me to scout the provinces. I have now completed the same province.
The help icon says the quest is complete if the province is completed. However this is not the case. I have since moved on and scouted and completed several provinces. However this quest just stays incomplete. I can not go back and undo the province. I can not get the quest to complete.
So effectively the quest part if the game is frozen and no longer contributing.
Any suggestion for way round appreciated.
Or just give up.

DeletedUser110179

The quest asks for me to scout the provinces. I have now completed the same province.
What is the exact wording of the quest ?
Quests are often a little ambiguous and don't quite mean what they say .

Quest key-quest-logo.png

DeletedUser96901

quest is "scout east / south / ..." of xy
and the player scouted xy
:rolleyes:

if he would put simply the name of the province into the search he would find at least 5 bug reports with the same thing which is NOT a bug

Quests are often a little ambiguous and don't quite mean what they say .
simply read the condition of the quest and not the text
and then it is exactly what it says

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Hi Ralph, as Test Ament has advised above, if you are still experiencing this issue, please do contact our support, who will be able to assist you with this.