• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Friendship guild - registration open

DeletedUser1081

shakira, to trade goods that you've produced (lumber, marble, dye, etc) click on the "trade" button in your main menu (the one with a hammer on it, presumably representing either an auction or a lawsuit over a trade gone wrong :cool:). you should be able to see what your neighbours and guildmates are offering in trade, as well as trades at really terrible rates from the NPC merchants.

the Guides section of this fine forum is full of really useful information about exactly this kind of thing:
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/forumdisplay.php?25-Forge-of-Empires-guides
i recommend getting acquainted with it. have fun!

DeletedUser

Hi,my name is klose,a new player. I would like to join you giuld. can you send the guild invitation to me and let me join . thank you!

DeletedUser

I would like to join.

I'm producing wine, lumber, jewelry, and iron. I've played for less than 2 weeks, city rank is 5144, global rank is 4289.

I'm stuck on a peninsula with only 12 others, all inactive and all under 1k city city rank. I'll try to motivate all members highest production building once a day and actively trade.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

I would like to join an active trading guild. My name is telnettech in the game world.

thanks for the invite in advance

DeletedUser

I would like to join this guild because I also do not play for war. I am an active player, every day, checking in at various times.

DeletedUser

Hi I would like to join. I just started no to long ago and everything is still a little confusing.

DeletedUser

Hi Kenjiserge. I have not received your invitation. I am looking in my inbox. ???

DeletedUser4921

Hi Dear My game id is baloch57 and I would like to join this faboulous guild.Thanks in advance

DeletedUser

I would love to join a trading guild, my name is bountyhunterjack and I'm in the branze age but I'm only 5 forge points away from helping.

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm still looking for an invitation in either my inbox or under Guild.